How many place from the MBC

Started by littleguy301, February 24, 2014, 02:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

I see something like 23 qualifiers and out of that how many place and how many champs?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Gordy M

12 will place and I'm thinking 5 champs

Tuffel

For sure 10...Marko,Lantz,Blackman ;D,Fradnson,Riemer,Muellur,Smith(Amery), Kemmerer, Shutz, and Hines.

NWIS1

Smith 1st, Marko 1st, Conner 6th, LAntz 1st, Blackman 5th, Benitez 5th, Cain 6th, Meuller 3rd, Frandsen 1st, Kemmerer 2nd, Praschak 1st, Schutz 3rd. Steldt 5th, Gates 4th, Reimer 5th, Kemmerer 6th.

Tuffel

Blackman is going to have a great terny! its his senior year..i think he is well aware that its his last chance to take a state title back to NR...Goodluck to all wrestlers that will be wrestling.

justaclone22

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 24, 2014, 02:28:10 PM
I see something like 23 qualifiers and out of that how many place and how many champs?

Quote from: justaclone22 on February 22, 2014, 08:35:40 PM
Ellsworth (team)

Amery - 7
Baldwin - 0
Durand - 0
Ellsworth - 12
New Richmond - 2
Osceola - 2
Prescott - 0
Somerset - 2

Congrats and good luck!

You must have missed this LG. 25 from the MBC

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: NWIS1 on February 25, 2014, 10:12:27 AM
Smith 1st, Marko 1st, Conner 6th, LAntz 1st, Blackman 5th, Benitez 5th, Cain 6th, Meuller 3rd, Frandsen 1st, Kemmerer 2nd, Praschak 1st, Schutz 3rd. Steldt 5th, Gates 4th, Reimer 5th, Kemmerer 6th.

I think this is close to the number of placewinners, minus Conner.  Tough draw with Davies that first match and then being done if he loses.  Hope I'm wrong but tough draws for him and Anders at 120.

Really think Gates can make finals, set up nice for him too.

Tuffel

I think Ell will bring back 4 place winners and 2 champs...NR will bring back one place winner...Amery will bring 4 place winners...no champs..Osc will bring one place winner top 3...should be great final match...don't think any will be a blow out this year..can't wait to go watch Blackman and Jenz Tear it up down their(Jenz) ....goodluck to all wrestlers competing down their. ;D

3wrestle

Quote from: Tuffel on February 26, 2014, 02:46:46 PM
I think Ell will bring back 4 place winners and 2 champs...NR will bring back one place winner...Amery will bring 4 place winners...no champs..Osc will bring one place winner top 3...should be great final match...don't think any will be a blow out this year..can't wait to go watch Blackman and Jenz Tear it up down their(Jenz) ....goodluck to all wrestlers competing down their. ;D

;D

NWIS1

Congratulations to Ells, Am and NR for their place winners. Great job Jens! Hunter is next.

Some one should post a picture of D. Schutz posing after he won the state title and caption it:
"I don't go out for wrestling very often, but when I do I usually win state"