Dress Rehersal: Ell vs Am

Started by NWIS, January 27, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Street Glide

Amery moved Schock up to have him, Newton, and Gates to have a good chance of winning the the dual in the last 3 matches.  They had nobody else at 182.  If they would of had somebody at 182 they would have.  I thought it was the best move.

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: Street Glide on January 31, 2014, 09:20:03 AM
Amery moved Schock up to have him, Newton, and Gates to have a good chance of winning the the dual in the last 3 matches.  They had nobody else at 182.  If they would of had somebody at 182 they would have.  I thought it was the best move.

Right move and was what 12 seconds away from working?

Street Glide

Quote from: shouldvewrestled on January 31, 2014, 09:32:02 AM

Would do it again in a heart beat.  Amerys 285 does not match up with Ellsworth's 285, where Schock against Steldt is a much better match up.  No it didn't work out, but still the right move.

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: Street Glide on January 31, 2014, 09:46:38 AM
Quote from: shouldvewrestled on January 31, 2014, 09:32:02 AM

Would do it again in a heart beat.  Amerys 285 does not match up with Ellsworth's 285, where Schock against Steldt is a much better match up.  No it didn't work out, but still the right move.
Same move will be made at team sectionals. Agree at 285 its probably 6 with Kemmerer and Johansen. I highly doubt its same lineups though just the upper 3.

Street Glide

I do agree, Team Sectionals will have a whole different twist. 

npope

Quote from: Street Glide on January 31, 2014, 08:23:22 AM
Pope take it easy.  Not everything is all serious.  It was a complete joke that John wanted me to issue to the kids.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the dual.  Note the highlighted quote with it.

Sorry that I didn't recognize that it was a joke - hard to tell without context and background details.

So - why didn't A. Lanz wrestle Marko?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Street Glide

Quote from: npope on January 31, 2014, 11:26:10 AM
Quote from: Street Glide on January 31, 2014, 08:23:22 AM
Pope take it easy.  Not everything is all serious.  It was a complete joke that John wanted me to issue to the kids.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the dual.  Note the highlighted quote with it.

Sorry that I didn't recognize that it was a joke - hard to tell without context and background details.

So - why didn't A. Lanz wrestle Marko?

That really is the mystery question.  I thought for sure Steldt was moving him up to 126, so Jens would then wrestle Benetiz.  When that didn't happen I was as confused as everyone else.  

Big House

WWJD ...

... What Would Jack Do?
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson