Dress Rehersal: Ell vs Am

Started by NWIS, January 27, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Street Glide

This would be a sell out!!!!   

pantherphotoman

I've got a feeling it's going to be a sellout anyway.  That gym is going to be rockin'!  61 minutes and I'm heading out! ;)

justaclone22

shouldvewrestled

33-29 Ellsworth.

Smith Fall . 6-0
Connor Maj Dec Mancino 10-0
Marko forfeit 16-0
Lantz Fall Gates 16-6
Benitez decision melstrom 19-6
Cain Fall 19-12
Mueller decision Dado 19-15
Paulson Dec Hines 22-15
Frandsen fall Warman 22-21
Kemmerer DEC lundgren 22-24
Schutz forfeit 22-30
Steldt DEC schlock 22-33
Newton (I think) major Stowe 26-33
Gates DEC kemmerer 29-33

Wasn't able to go this was updates I was given.

NWIS1

I'm surprised that Meuller, Paulson, and Kemmerer did not secure any bonus points. Why didn't Anders Lantz move up and take Melstrom out? Is Schutz better than Steldt?

littleguy301

That is a suprise with the first 3 kids you mentioned.

I am not sure about that for the second.

Yes and Schultz is lighter.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Street Glide

Real surprised Mueller and Kemmerer didn't get bonus points.  Paulson to me not as much.  Have no idea why A Lantz wasn't sent out, then not moved up.  Maybe just trying to slow some momentum down, I don't know.  Difference was the bonus points.  If both teams make teams sectionals will be interesting to see who are what weight.  Big key might be who checks in first at scorers table. 
        Was awesome to see a big crowd.  A lot of excitement.  Two of the best teams in the state.  Conference tournament should be close.  Bonus points again will be a big factor.  We are lucky to have teams like this in the area.

Street Glide

Quote from: Street Glide on January 29, 2014, 02:44:03 PM
Strom vs Smith  Dec Smith  All Smiths are tough
Mancinio vs A Connor  Dec Mancino. Who can pass up a Italian
A Lantz vs Marko. Dec Lantz.  A Lantz is sneaky tricky and he's taller.
J Lantz vs John John. WBF Jens in 1:20.   John John old and Grey with a new shaved head
Melstrom vs L Connor.   Dec Melstrom  First take down wins
Cain vs The Super. WBF Cain. The Super is out of shape, and working on the referendum speech.
Mueller vs Dado. WBF Dado will be Dado coming out night
Hines vs Paulson.  Dec Hines. Toughest front head lock in the state
G Frandsen vs Fester. WBF G Frandsen in a landslide.  Probably sticks Fester with a 14-0 lead.
Kemmerer vs Brian.  WBF Brian or he won't drive the bus anymore and still looking for tickets
Schutz vs Schock. Dec Schutz because his grandpa was Seargent Shultz on Hogans Hero
Steldt vs Newton. Dec Newton, Isaac says it because of the laws of gravity
Stowe vs Gates.  Dec Kenny 100% Guaranteed
Kemmerer vs Johansen. WBF Johansen because Brodie is waiting for a shot at Brian

Got this from the horses mouth John John Lantz.  He wanted me to forward his challenge to both Anders and Jens,  " I will take them on anywhere, any place, anytime, and both at the same time.  They will be lucky to make it off the mat."  There you have it boys.

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on January 30, 2014, 10:33:35 PM
Quote from: Street Glide on January 29, 2014, 02:44:03 PM
Strom vs Smith  Dec Smith  All Smiths are tough
Mancinio vs A Connor  Dec Mancino. Who can pass up a Italian
A Lantz vs Marko. Dec Lantz.  A Lantz is sneaky tricky and he's taller.
J Lantz vs John John. WBF Jens in 1:20.   John John old and Grey with a new shaved head
Melstrom vs L Connor.   Dec Melstrom  First take down wins
Cain vs The Super. WBF Cain. The Super is out of shape, and working on the referendum speech.
Mueller vs Dado. WBF Dado will be Dado coming out night
Hines vs Paulson.  Dec Hines. Toughest front head lock in the state
G Frandsen vs Fester. WBF G Frandsen in a landslide.  Probably sticks Fester with a 14-0 lead.
Kemmerer vs Brian.  WBF Brian or he won't drive the bus anymore and still looking for tickets
Schutz vs Schock. Dec Schutz because his grandpa was Seargent Shultz on Hogans Hero
Steldt vs Newton. Dec Newton, Isaac says it because of the laws of gravity
Stowe vs Gates.  Dec Kenny 100% Guaranteed
Kemmerer vs Johansen. WBF Johansen because Brodie is waiting for a shot at Brian

Got this from the horses mouth John John Lantz.  He wanted me to forward his challenge to both Anders and Jens,  " I will take them on anywhere, any place, anytime, and both at the same time.  They will be lucky to make it off the mat."  There you have it boys.

I have a challenge for John John,,,,,,lets see if he out fishes the boys! I bet one of them beats John John so bad that John John doesnt make it off the ice ;D

westside

Best part of the dual was mrs marko!

npope

I am confused. So, Ellsworth doesn't send out anybody at 120 to wrestle Marko. A. Lanz does not wrestle for unknown reasons. John Lanz issues a challenge. What are the implications of all this? Is John just trying to say that his kid wasn't ducking Marko; that A. Lanz was injured? Is that the story here?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: npope on January 31, 2014, 06:58:51 AM

I am confused. So, Ellsworth doesn't send out anybody at 120 to wrestle Marko. A. Lanz does not wrestle for unknown reasons. John Lanz issues a challenge. What are the implications of all this? Is John just trying to say that his kid wasn't ducking Marko; that A. Lanz was injured? Is that the story here?
The challenge part is a joke is how I take it npope. Has nothing to do with the dual last night. Anders not wrestling may have been strategy not sure.

NWIS

QuoteGot this from the horses mouth John John Lantz.  He wanted me to forward his challenge to both Anders and Jens,  " I will take them on anywhere, any place, anytime, and both at the same time.  They will be lucky to make it off the mat."  There you have it boys.

Even up in Polk county we know you don't mess with a Guernsey farmer. Great area dual last night. We need more matches like that. I'll bet $100 in monopoly money that the next time these teams meet the line up won't resemble last nights card.

Street Glide

Pope take it easy.  Not everything is all serious.  It was a complete joke that John wanted me to issue to the kids.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the dual.  Note the highlighted quote with it.

littleguy301

Quote from: npope on January 31, 2014, 06:58:51 AM

NO challenge on any part.

Lantz are good people, just having some fun.

Not sure about Ellsworth not sending anyone out for Marko but I also find it strange that Amery did not send anyone out for Schultz.

I would say it was some gamesmonship by the coaches.