Dress Rehersal: Ell vs Am

Started by NWIS, January 27, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWIS

These two teams will meet for a berth at Team State 18 days after their dual Thursday. Who will benefit from this prelim dual?

littleguy301

Quote from: NWIS on January 27, 2014, 10:20:26 AM
These two teams will meet for a berth at Team State 18 days after their dual Thursday. Who will benefit from this prelim dual?

The kids at FESTER U!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Street Glide

Let's not put the cart before the horse here.  Rumor has it that Fester U has doubled the staff to accommodate the recent enrollment.  We may even see a new silo built.  Sounds as if Fester may be recruiting other coaches from the area.  Something about Middle School area coaches, not sure about the pay, but unlimited curds.  He may even try to get the ETown ex middle school coach.  Now if I understand him correctly he's not sure about combining curds coach with the farmer.  Could be a bad deal.  Stay tuned.

Jimmy

I think using curds as a form of payment is an excellent idea and should replace our current monetary system.LG and house keep eating!

imnofish

Quote from: Street Glide on January 27, 2014, 03:36:19 PM
Let's not put the cart before the horse here.  Rumor has it that Fester U has doubled the staff to accommodate the recent enrollment.  We may even see a new silo built.  Sounds as if Fester may be recruiting other coaches from the area.  Something about Middle School area coaches, not sure about the pay, but unlimited curds.  He may even try to get the ETown ex middle school coach.  Now if I understand him correctly he's not sure about combining curds coach with the farmer.  Could be a bad deal.  Stay tuned.

If you are talking farmers and curds, I suspect that the latter is a typo.  You meant turds, right?  Is this enterprise a combined wrestling school/liquid nitrogen business?   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Heck,,,,I posted that I can do some sewing so I might deserve extra curds if FESTER U brings me on board ;D

Curds and all you can eat, now that is a win/win with me!!!!! Were do I apply?

westside

Lets here some predictions! I predict that there will be 7 pins.

NWIS1

Quote from: westside on January 29, 2014, 08:28:37 AM
Lets here some predictions! I predict that there will be 7 pins.
106 smith wbf strom 6-0
113 Connor wbf Mancini 12-0
120 Marko wbf Lantz 18-0
126 Lantz wbf gates 18-6
132 ?. Connor vs Melstrom key match even
138 Cain dec Benitez 18-9
145 Meuller wbf Dado 18-15
152 Paulson maj Hines 21-15
160 Frandsen wbf warman 21-21
170 Kemmerer wbf Lundgren 21-27
182 Schutz dec Shock 21-30
195 Newton dec Steldt 24-30
220 Gates wbf Stowe 30-30
285 Kemmerer wbf Johansen 30-36

shouldvewrestled

Smith vs Strom. WBF Smith 6-0
Connr vs Mancino WBF Connor 12-0
Marko vs Lantz Maj Dec Marko 16-0
Gates vs Lantz WBF Lantz 16-6
Benitez vs Melstrom Maj Dec Benitez 20-6
Connor vs Cain WBF Cain 20-12
Dado vs Mueller WBF Mueller 20-18
Paulson vs Hines Dec Paulson 23-18
Warman vs Frandsen WBF Frandsen 23-24
Lundgren vs Kemmerer WBF Kemmerer 23-30
Schock vs Schutz Dec Schutz 23-33
Newton vs Steldt Dec Newton 26-33
Gates vs Stowe Maj Dec Gates 30-33
Johansen vs Kemmerer WBF Kemmerer 30-39

Big House

The individual NOT giving up bonus points in any of these matches might win the dual for either side.
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Street Glide

Strom vs Smith  Dec Smith  All Smiths are tough
Mancinio vs A Connor  Dec Mancino. Who can pass up a Italian
A Lantz vs Marko. Dec Lantz.  A Lantz is sneaky tricky and he's taller.
J Lantz vs John John. WBF Jens in 1:20.   John John old and Grey with a new shaved head
Melstrom vs L Connor.   Dec Melstrom  First take down wins
Cain vs The Super. WBF Cain. The Super is out of shape, and working on the referendum speech.
Mueller vs Dado. WBF Dado will be Dado coming out night
Hines vs Paulson.  Dec Hines. Toughest front head lock in the state
G Frandsen vs Fester. WBF G Frandsen in a landslide.  Probably sticks Fester with a 14-0 lead.
Kemmerer vs Brian.  WBF Brian or he won't drive the bus anymore and still looking for tickets
Schutz vs Schock. Dec Schutz because his grandpa was Seargent Shultz on Hogans Hero
Steldt vs Newton. Dec Newton, Isaac says it because of the laws of gravity
Stowe vs Gates.  Dec Kenny 100% Guaranteed
Kemmerer vs Johansen. WBF Johansen because Brodie is waiting for a shot at Brian

2SENSE

Since it means nothing. How about Hunter vs Jens? we are running out time for these two to wrestle. ;D

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: 2SENSE on January 29, 2014, 03:24:21 PM
Since it means nothing. How about Hunter vs Jens? we are running out time for these two to wrestle. ;D

Ellsworths regular season conference dual streak is on the line and I'm sure Amery would love to be the team to break it. So it does mean something but I do agree a Jens Vs Hunter match would be fun.  ;)

couldhavebeen

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on January 29, 2014, 02:44:03 PM
Strom vs Smith  Dec Smith  All Smiths are tough
Mancinio vs A Connor  Dec Mancino. Who can pass up a Italian
A Lantz vs Marko. Dec Lantz.  A Lantz is sneaky tricky and he's taller.
J Lantz vs John John. WBF Jens in 1:20.   John John old and Grey with a new shaved head
Melstrom vs L Connor.   Dec Melstrom  First take down wins
Cain vs The Super. WBF Cain. The Super is out of shape, and working on the referendum speech.
Mueller vs Dado. WBF Dado will be Dado coming out night
Hines vs Paulson.  Dec Hines. Toughest front head lock in the state
G Frandsen vs Fester. WBF G Frandsen in a landslide.  Probably sticks Fester with a 14-0 lead.
Kemmerer vs Brian.  WBF Brian or he won't drive the bus anymore and still looking for tickets
Schutz vs Schock. Dec Schutz because his grandpa was Seargent Shultz on Hogans Hero
Steldt vs Newton. Dec Newton, Isaac says it because of the laws of gravity
Stowe vs Gates.  Dec Kenny 100% Guaranteed
Kemmerer vs Johansen. WBF Johansen because Brodie is waiting for a shot at Brian

Better yet on this prediction, the parents of both teams wrestlers all go train at FESTER U for the night and the last parent standing is declared the winner.

Now who has takers and plus I will be the guess coach for both teams that night because I think the 2 coaches has family wrestling so they will be busy at FESTER U!

OK, street glide and I will coach and give the fans what they want ;D