Bi-state

Started by NWIS1, December 28, 2013, 07:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Nice to have those kids walking around the hallways ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

pantherphotoman

Would Gable and Logan drop down and Schutz fill in at 170?

NWIS

Quote from: pantherphotoman on January 01, 2014, 08:16:48 PM
He pinched for 138 with parental permission.

The Last Ride

Why would they? I'm sure the kid who was not on the team to start could come close to beating those two. I would think 182 or 195.. if it is Schultz Heard he was around 190..
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

pantherphotoman

Quote from: The Last Ride on January 01, 2014, 08:27:19 PM

Why would they? I'm sure the kid who was not on the team to start could come close to beating those two. I would think 182 or 195.. if it is Schultz Heard he was around 190..

My only thought was that Gable wrestled at 52 when I watched him in the Greco State Championships in The Dells last May.  I thought that Logan was at 60 for the freestyle tournament, so I wasn't sure if they might drop back down to those weights and then he would fill in.  That would be the only reason why.

littleguy301

I really doubt that Schultz would cut down to 70, I could see 182 by accident with some hard practices but for someone coming out that late and weighing in at I would guess 190 it is going to take some time to get down to weight but who knows out of Ellsworth, anything could go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I cannt wait for the middle school to start and then I can see great guys like the photoman!!!!!! Plus I know there could be some curds in it for me ;D

pantherphotoman

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 03, 2014, 08:45:16 PM
I really doubt that Schultz would cut down to 70, I could see 182 by accident with some hard practices but for someone coming out that late and weighing in at I would guess 190 it is going to take some time to get down to weight but who knows out of Ellsworth, anything could go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I cannt wait for the middle school to start and then I can see great guys like the photoman!!!!!! Plus I know there could be some curds in it for me ;D

I shot the girls basketball game tonight.  My daughter was sending me wrestling updates.  Anyway, Schutz was there but I didn't get a chance to talk to him.  I was going to ask him if he was going to get down to 113 to replace the kid who quit...

MS wrestling?!  Quality coaches.  Quality wrestling.  Curds.  Got that right!  ;D

littleguy301

Quote from: pantherphotoman on January 03, 2014, 09:24:27 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on January 03, 2014, 08:45:16 PM

I shot the girls basketball game tonight.  My daughter was sending me wrestling updates.  Anyway, Schutz was there but I didn't get a chance to talk to him.  I was going to ask him if he was going to get down to 113 to replace the kid who quit...

MS wrestling?!  Quality coaches.  Quality wrestling.  Curds.  Got that right!  ;D

I figured that Schultz would wrestle off Jens first and then make the way down!

Curds, I have 3 weeks to get down there for some curds! But I think your up in my neck of the woods before that!

littleguy301

The way I look at it after the cheese the Ellsworth line up will look something like this.

6 Strom
13 A Lanz
20 J Lanz
26 Cain
32 Muller
38 Frandson
45 Kemmer
52 Schultz
60 Stelt
70-HWY is up in the air or I should say in the grain bin waiting to be unleashed for the big tourny run!

If your wondering why so low, I think it is the "making weight for 1 second class" offered at the FESTER U for the upperclassman but with some exceptions for the undergrads that have made the grade ;)

Street Glide

Festers wondering how you got in the vault to find out this secret information.

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on January 03, 2014, 11:23:50 PM
Festers wondering how you got in the vault to find out this secret information.

Aaaaa grasshopper, I have a FESTER trained shirt, I might know something,,,,,,,or maybe not which is more likely the truth ;D

By the way, I hope FESTER isnt mad,,,,,,,,Glide,,,,Glide,,,,,,,

littleguy301

I now think that if Ellsworth would like to win it all, they better just have Frandsen and Jens wrestle in more than one weight class. Plus with Kemmer, he can pull some double duty also.

Nice showing at the cheese for the Ellsworth team.