FESTER

Started by littleguy301, April 30, 2013, 11:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Fester dared to be a boil on Superman's gluteus maximus.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

uncle Fester

Quote from: littleguy301 on May 02, 2013, 10:01:42 PM
Water covers the other 75% of the earth because FESTER likes to swim.
fester is afraid of the water..had a bad landing after jumping off the hudson bridge in 1981
we didnt come here for a picnic

imnofish

Quote from: uncle Fester on May 03, 2013, 07:50:54 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on May 02, 2013, 10:01:42 PM
Water covers the other 75% of the earth because FESTER likes to swim.
fester is afraid of the water..had a bad landing after jumping off the hudson bridge in 1981

...during which the waters parted, allowing Moses to lead his people to Minnesota....    or something like that.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Street Glide

Fester and water, now that is really, really funny.  Tried water skiing with him back in the 90s, ok I'm laughing to hard right now to type.

Street Glide

Another successful wrestling trip with Fester.  The trip down was interesting.  Rained most of the way down, and I'm not sure Fester understands that the wipers are one vehicles for a reason.  After about a hour of driving in a down pour I suggested maybe he could turn on the wipers.  He did, but only on intermittent.  He went all out with that.  I asked why don't you use the wipers and was told they are just a distraction.

The snoring was at a world record level with him.  Both adjoining rooms politely asked if the snoring could be reduced and the front desk also called wondering if everything was ok in the room. 

Again though I wouldn't have it any other way.  Great trip with the Fester and family!

littleguy301

Glide,,,,you better tell the desk and the neighbors who is REALLY making all that noise, I bet they wouldnt complain ;D

Wipers are a distraction to FESTER,,,,man if that is a distraction I wouldnt want to wake him.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Street Glide

Andre the giant tapped out on Fester.

littleguy301

Question is,,,,,,,will FESTER tap out at the benifit tonight and ride the limo home early or will he stay late?

littleguy301

FESTER once went home early, because he stared at the clock and on the wall and the clock was to scared to move, so time stood still.

littleguy301

FESTER once had a pair of rattlesnake boots,,,,he tired of them and let the snakes go back to the Pepin bluffs. The snakes were happy.

Street Glide

Quote from: littleguy301 on May 18, 2013, 10:01:57 PM
Question is,,,,,,,will FESTER tap out at the benifit tonight and ride the limo home early or will he stay late?

Fester did not tap out.  His wife and family put on a wonderful time as only the Fester family can.  Thank You!

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on May 20, 2013, 08:44:38 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on May 18, 2013, 10:01:57 PM

Fester did not tap out.  His wife and family put on a wonderful time as only the Fester family can.  Thank You!

Do you say that because FESTER says so ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Glad to hear it was a great time,,,,,sorry I couldnt make it.

puppypower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUusX1Js6R0. Fester doesn't need a fishing pole!!  I secretly taped Fester and LittleGuy 301 fishing one day just north of Baldwin! Of course these are just actors and no way does give the real identity of real Fester and LittleGuy.  I wanted to make it children friendly  ;D

imnofish

Quote from: puppypower on May 22, 2013, 11:53:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUusX1Js6R0. Fester doesn't need a fishing pole!!  I secretly taped Fester and LittleGuy 301 fishing one day just north of Baldwin! Of course these are just actors and no way does give the real identity of real Fester and LittleGuy.  I wanted to make it children friendly  ;D

Impressive technique!  I should give that a try next time I take the boat out.   ;D

littleguy301

Did anyone know that Bald Eagles have coins to exchanged between other Bald Eagles. Those coins have a picture of a silo on one side and FESTER on the other.