The Human Bobber

Started by imnofish, October 23, 2013, 06:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/excursions/post/float-tube-fishing-giant-catfish/

I used to fish this way and it was a blast!  Never had anything this big, though!   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Houndhead

One of the best shows I've ever seen, was Babe Winkleman fighting sturgeon on the Snake river in a float tube.

harley

Quote from: Houndhead on October 23, 2013, 12:12:30 PM
One of the best shows I've ever seen, was Babe Winkleman fighting sturgeon on the Snake river in a float tube.

+1

imnofish

Quote from: Houndhead on October 23, 2013, 12:12:30 PM

I'd like to see him fight a snake on the Sturgeon River in a float tube!   ;D   
Actually, if your feet aren't planted, a big bluegill can spin you around in one of those "belly boats."   :o
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Houndhead

imnofish

bigG

I have always wanted one of those floaters. I can see me and my boy just a floatin' down the Black river in one. I bet even a good northern could take you for a ride. Gotta be fun. That is one honkin' cat, though.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.