Championship week

Started by atrain, November 30, 2015, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atrain

This week could determine who wins the  CWC duel title in a clash between Shiocton and the Berg.
I think the Chiefs are going to give the Chargers a good run, but I think that the Berg is going to end up sinking Shiocton in this matchup. Who ya got?

matman

Shiocton with a dual upset, but WB wins the conference tourney... leading to a split title ;)

bigdawg

Shiocton with the win I think in this one. Its a little early to be talking about the conference tourney though.

atrain

Big Dawg, do the projected matchups for us. I know you have some insider info that youre holding out on

padre

This should be a good one featuring some very good match ups.  Not exactly sure on weights....maybe even Peplinski/Fielding, probably Van Straten vs Urquhart/Potrykus....some other good ones also.

No doubt WB will be a better team after Christmas and everyone is to their final weights, but same may be said for Shiocton.  Both need their guys to step up big time.  This one could come down to the final match.

matman

Atrain, Big Dawg... What are the odds the UWSP recruiting staff will be at the dual tonight?

atrain

bigdawg

That dual didn't live up to the hype. None of the big match ups happened that I was hoping to see. Wittenberg has a solid team again this year and shiocton has some things to figure out.