New Milton fan

Started by meanbean, February 22, 2014, 06:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meanbean

I am from central wi so I follow mostly Valley and teams from the Marawood conferences. I haven't been to a match in a long time but like to follow kids of people I am acquainted with. I don't post much at all but really enjoy the banter among all the other fans. That said I really like the passion that Maggie brings (even if his grammar is sometimes brutal haha) so even tho I don't know who Maggie is and don't know for sure where Milton is, I check in periodically to see how the boys from Milton are doing. It keeps it really interesting when the brackets come out to see how the different kids do. So thanks to everyone that contributes, it really is interesting.
Also it is disheartening to see all the byes in the sectional pairings. I haven't looked at too many of the brackets but it seemed the Neenah sectionals had too many for such traditionally strong programs.

maggie

Thanks Bean, glad to have ya!.. :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ramjet

maggie

No, seems to me that he just likes good wrestling team... ;)

ramjet

;D

Homer no doubt........lol ;D

maggie

Dude, have no idea as to who the person is...but I do know, he's got good taste!.. :)

kyle b

Maggie, since you are the ultimate Milton fan, do you have any knowledge as to why Levi Garrett and Billy Pitzner did not wrestle at sectionals?  Pitzner took 1st in the regional and I think would have made it to state had he wrestled.  any inside info is appreciated.

maggie

Well I guess I better tell ya so we can get on with the season, here's the Inside story!  well apparently, and this is just what I heard down to the gas station, the boys are big time sportsmen, now,  I'm not sure as to who called who, but one of the boy got up very early and called the other after hearing through the grapevine that the Walleyes were really hitting out on the Big K!, In think that they had plenty of time to head out there, get there limit and be back in time to catch bus to The tournament, there thinks took a turn for the worse, the ice there were fishing on suddenly broke loose and they were stranded on an ice flow just floating around the lake. Fire rescuers tried desperately to get them off the flow in time to Catch the bus, but were unable to due to the high winds we were having, calls were made and replacements were put in place just in time for the tournament! Now, this is just one of the things I heard, I heard all kinds of garbage, from being paid off by the young wrestler from Sun P to stay home to having strep throat, so I'm not really sure, all I can really tell you, Is that Wis wrestling fans will get sick of hearing theses boys names in the next few years... ;). Hope this cleared it up for ya Kyle... ;)   XXXXX     JUST IN UPDATE!  it is now said that a man named Truckercap77 played a huge role in getting the kids off the ice flow, it was reported at the gas station that a muscular truck driver and X Mauston area wrestler that goes by the name of truckercap77 helped the local fire and rescue workers in freeing the boys from the ice flow, as reported, he had stopped on the Newville bridge to get his morning workout in, while doing his daily wheel reps, where he takes 2 wheels off his rig, ties a rope on them and hangs them from the bridge to does curls, he noticed a ice flow coming down towards the bridge with 2 fishermen on it, he simply was at the right place at the right time, he curled the boys up on the tires one at a time to safety!...as bad as he wanted too, he knew his big rig couldn't make the trip to the tournament in time, so the boys spent quality time up in his rig, listening to old wrestling story's while warming up...wow, what a hero!... :)