Hoooooo. Noooooooooo!

Started by maggie, February 21, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Word had it a few of my home town Milton wrestlers who advanced last week will be staying home tomorrow.... >:(  >:(  >:(...I'm not sure as to the whole deal, and no, they weren't picking on other Kids either!..from what I was told, an "electronically" problem led to the decision, I'm sure I'm not along in saying...I'm peved! >:(..I'm not quit sure as to whom I'm more upset with as of right now, the punished or the punisher... :(...just hope it's not to much of a distraction for the other wrestlers..good luck boys!
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

AgedInOak

Why is it that I feel just a little dumber every time I read something written by Maggie? ???
"the world needs ditch diggers too!"

imnofish

Quote from: AgedInOak on February 21, 2014, 10:33:08 PM
Why is it that I feel just a little dumber every time I read something written by Maggie? ???

Why is it that you couldn't resist the impulse to disrespect him?
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ICEMAN112

There are some Milton Wrestlers out of Sectionals..Pitzner for one. Not sure of the reason.

headbutt03

Why do you feel the need to post stuff like this? Don't like it then press the back button and find something you do like. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but nobody is entitled to make a derogatory post towards another person.

Maggie is giving a little background so when people come looking for missing Milton wrestlers and wondering where they all are, well at least we have an idea now.

I like to read not post, but that's unacceptable and needs to be addressed.
Those who are able to change in accordance with the enemy, are called divine

imnofish

Quote from: ICEMAN112 on February 21, 2014, 10:42:03 PM
There are some Milton Wrestlers out of Sectionals..Pitzner for one. Not sure of the reason.

Sorry to hear that...
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

imnofish

Quote from: headbutt03 on February 21, 2014, 10:44:39 PM

Why do you feel the need to post stuff like this? Don't like it then press the back button and find something you do like. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but nobody is entitled to make a derogatory post towards another person.

Maggie is giving a little background so when people come looking for missing Milton wrestlers and wondering where they all are, well at least we have an idea now.

+1   8)

bigoil

Quote from: headbutt03 on February 21, 2014, 10:44:39 PM

Did you read what maggie posted? Just a few words mixed up and lots of punctuation. Mags won't have hurt feelings, we actually have a professional interpreter to review his posts. Ghetto, where are you?

maggie

Thank you Butt, Fish,Ice and Howavi, Yes I feel sorry for the young man also, but it is what it is, I'm a Milton wrestling fan and always will be and this little incident won't change that one bit. I'm still very proud to be a Milton wrestling fan and backer and I'm not one bit ashamed as to the possible reasoning behind it as some on here were a few yrs back when there wrestlers got locked out.  Like I said, I just hope it's not to much of a distraction to those left wrestling. I can also proudly say, that we folks down here in Hooterville, don't have to hide the little day to day problems that exist, because when they do occur, all one has to do down here to know what's going on in town, is go to the local gas station a half hr after it's happened....ya don't have to wait 3 week and read it in the New York Times..as far as your smart ash comment goes oak, I really don't give a rats behind as to what you think about my typing or my post's...but ha,  thanks for the Stuart Smally impersonation, you really nailed'er. ;)

imnofish

Quote from: maggie on February 22, 2014, 04:19:10 AM
Thank you Butt, Fish,Ice and Howavi, Yes I feel sorry for the young man also, but it is what it is, I'm a Milton wrestling fan and always will be and this little incident won't change that one bit. I'm still very proud to be a Milton wrestling fan and backer and I'm not one bit ashamed as to the possible reasoning behind it as some on here were a few yrs back when there wrestlers got locked out.  Like I said, I just hope it's not to much of a distraction to those left wrestling. I can also proudly say, that we folks down here in Hooterville, don't have to hide the little day to day problems that exist, because when they do occur, all one has to do down here to know what's going on in town, is go to the local gas station a half hr after it's happened....ya don't have to wait 3 week and read it in the New York Times..as far as your smart ash comment goes oak, I really don't give a rats behind as to what you think about my typing or my post's...but ha,  thanks for the Stuart Smally impersonation, you really nailed'er. ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Doggone it, people really do like you! 

head57

If maggie would put some effort into making his posts a bit more intelligible it would go a long way. I believe Aged was commenting on the structure of the post moreso than the content (which gets lost in the mess).

He has shown he is capable before. It is hard to comment on a topic when you aren't certain what is even being stated.
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

maggie

Yes, it woul  be...but the young Pitzner will be back and I hope with a Attuide!    ;) he'd a darn good tough wrestler And his chances would have been great to making it today..but nice to see a local kid who's worked his tail off heading there

AgedInOak

Quote from: imnofish on February 21, 2014, 10:37:43 PM

I respect clear and rational thought and the ability to effectively communicate said thought.  I'm still waiting.
"the world needs ditch diggers too!"

imnofish

Quote from: AgedInOak on February 23, 2014, 07:28:06 PM
Quote from: imnofish on February 21, 2014, 10:37:43 PM

I respect clear and rational thought and the ability to effectively communicate said thought.  I'm still waiting.

I respect the demonstrated ability to appreciate the poster's intent and put petty criticisms aside.

neutral

Quote from: head57 on February 22, 2014, 09:07:48 AM
If maggie would put some effort into making his posts a bit more intelligible it would go a long way. I believe Aged was commenting on the structure of the post moreso than the content (which gets lost in the mess).

He has shown he is capable before. It is hard to comment on a topic when you aren't certain what is even being stated.

+1

Gotta love his enthusiasm - but the rarity of clarity is often headache inducing.

An example of what he's caopable of ... from Page 1 of the "brackets are up" topic ...

" A headlock and 5 points very early on, is all that separated the national R/G champion Nelson and the young man from Verona, this one from Verona's got the speed of Cal Jensen..I'm quite excited to see this young man who beat Joey earlier this yr. he has to be quite a specimen that's all I can say...  I'm also very surprised that there can possible be 4 wrestlers of thick caliber in the same bracket, the same yr...unreal...as for the young stud from Sun P,  forget it, he's living on another Planet..."
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."