Where is pantherphotoman?

Started by thequad, November 07, 2013, 01:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thequad

Haven't seen anything from him for a long time. Hope he's alright.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

Todd

"This page intentionally left blank".

pantherphotoman

I'm alive!  School started and my priorities got all out of whack.  Uncle Fester alerted me last night to get my priorities back in order.  I'm alive and kicking after a little skin cancer surgery kicked my butt earlier this week.  Let's get this season going!  I've got the camera tuned up, fully charged, and I'm ready to start shooting.

Quad, thanks for checking up on me.  I never congratulated you on the tremendous job you did on your acceptance speech.  You had me laughing and crying.  Very well done, and if anyone hasn't seen it yet, you need to!

Here's wishing every wrestling program a healthy and successful season, even those  :P Spartans >:( on the other side of the state!  However, I've got to say- Go Panthers!  ;) ;D

thequad

Glad to hear from you again. Hope they got to that cancer in time. Thank You for your comments on the speech. Good luck to the Panthers and all other teams. Hope we can see you  in Madison in March.

littleguy301

Photo guy, I am looking forward to seeing you around the mats again this year.

For those who have NOT had the chance to meet the photoman, your missing out some good. Class act and great guy plus he does help a starving brother out at middle school meets with that fresh bag of curds for a pick up. Talk about helping out the enemy ;D, photoman has no enemies that I can think of!!!!!!!!!

quad, your a man that is high on my list to be able to shake your hand and give respect to an outstanding man!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

thequad

littleguy, thank you for the kind words, but you've got me way overrated. I can't shake your hand and I'm not outstanding because I can't stand up. LOL  But I agree with everything you said about photoman.

littleguy301

Quote from: thequad on November 10, 2013, 04:49:36 PM
littleguy, thank you for the kind words, but you've got me way overrated. I can't shake your hand and I'm not outstanding because I can't stand up. LOL  But I agree with everything you said about photoman.

Didnt mean to insult, a gentlemans nod is more in line. Standing up is no concern to me, just being able to meet you would be a fun experience for me.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

thequad

Big House

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 10, 2013, 10:56:35 AM

Keep the glare away from him!
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

pantherphotoman

Quote from: Big House on November 11, 2013, 04:18:54 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on November 10, 2013, 10:56:35 AM

Keep the glare away from him!

That dome can really mess with my light settings!

Big House

Are you taking photos for the football team this year?
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

pantherphotoman

Quote from: Big House on November 14, 2013, 12:27:54 PM
Are you taking photos for the football team this year?

Yup. Working on the season video right now. The boys had a heck of a season!

Big House

I totally agree! 

It's really too bad they didn't have Fester's kid in the mix.  I couple more big athletic kids might have made a difference for them this season.  I was never a fan of pulling a kid out of another sport to "protect" them ... I hope it pans out for this new coach.

Street Glide

Quote from: Big House on November 15, 2013, 11:10:19 AM
I totally agree! 

It's really too bad they didn't have Fester's kid in the mix.  I couple more big athletic kids might have made a difference for them this season.  I was never a fan of pulling a kid out of another sport to "protect" them ... I hope it pans out for this new coach.

Not sure what you mean here BH? 

Big House

So why didn't he play this season?