Niko Bogojevic

Started by Hungus, January 22, 2019, 08:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hungus

2010 285 State Champion Niko Bogojevic from Superior made his WWE Monday Night Raw debut last night
He wrestles as Otis Dozovic in the tag team Heavy Machinery (his partner is former Arizona State All American Levi Cooper, now know as Tucker Knight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EmKRZEV_00

You're killing me Smalls!!!

Fabulous Falcons

Quote from: heavy9278 on January 22, 2019, 08:17:27 AM
2010 285 State Champion Niko Bogojevic from Superior made his WWE Monday Night Raw debut last night
He wrestles as Otis Dozovic in the tag team Heavy Machinery (his partner is former Arizona State All American Levi Cooper, now know as Tucker Knight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EmKRZEV_00

This is proof the Wisconsin's WIAA should suspend all rules for the big guys and just let them wrestle. . . ::)
Howard Ruff: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

wrestling for fun

imnofish

Sad...   the things we do for $$$$.   ::)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

DocWrestling

Quote from: imnofish on January 22, 2019, 12:53:30 PM
Sad...   the things we do for $$$$.   ::)

Making money doing something fun. Why Not?

But... My disbelief comes from who is paying money for tickets to watch that? ::)
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

dman

So we can now criticize what people choose for their careers??   ::)

littleguy301

I think this is awesome!!!!!

go nikko!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

mrv

It's awesome!  Remember seeing him do a back flip at state after winning the heavy-wt title.  How many can do that? 

Jimmy

Totally awesome! I remember another Wisconsinite inches from stardom a few yrs. back. His name was sexy sunny beach, wonder were he is now?

Troy Grindle

Not a big fan of pro wrestling but that was pretty cool.  Good to see Niko doing well.
And then there was that.

imnofish

To clarify, I wish Niko well and am happy for him, if he is truly enjoying his career choice.  Personally, I just can't put pro "wrestling" on the same plane as his former accomplishments, though.  But then, it's not my choice to make.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

npope

Quote from: imnofish on January 23, 2019, 12:28:46 AM
To clarify, I wish Niko well and am happy for him, if he is truly enjoying his career choice.  Personally, I just can't put pro "wrestling" on the same plane as his former accomplishments, though.  But then, it's not my choice to make.

Yeah, pro wrestling is pretty "low-brow" entertainment - but that is just the point - it is entertainment - nothing more. Not much different than a rock concert, a TV show, etc. The problem comes from those who think it is something more, that it is somehow "real." If one can see that it is just entertainment, a vehicle for marketing goods and products, then it is far easier to accept the choices of good and sincere people wanting to get into the business.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

dman

Do you really think people still think it is "real"???

mrv

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE)
NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist

Quote Lookup

80.84+0.75 (+0.94%)
As of 3:46PM EST. Market open.

Previous Close   80.09
Open   80.94
Bid   80.70 x 900
Ask   80.75 x 1100
Day's Range   79.54 - 82.33
52 Week Range   33.23 - 97.69   ;D  Bet you wished you all bought into WWE! Up 300% in a year!  Way to go Nikko

TomM

Quote from: dman on January 23, 2019, 08:10:37 AM
Do you really think people still think it is "real"???

..not real? Wait... What?
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"