How about them Pin Striped Badgers !

Started by maggie, December 28, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

what a Great performance our Badgers put on in Kicking Miami around...looks like our badgers saved there best for last again this year... :o     seeing before the game all the announcers and commentators could say is there is no way for the badgers to keep up with all that ACC Speed And that highly rated running Defence Miami had.... :D        ;)    TAYLORISED !   :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

We complain about QB play (and it still wasn't good) but wow was the Miami QBong bad.

Was happy to see Wisconsin be Wisconsin.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

harley

Now that was some smash mouth football!! They ran it right down the throats of the great Miami Defense! Awesome

imnofish

Our young defensive secondary was healthier than in recent games and it's obvious that those tough lessons they endured resulted in a great performance.  I think next year will be less of a rebuilding year than anticipated.  Great job by the Badgers and coaching staff!  5 bowl wins in a row!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Quote from: harley on December 28, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
Now that was some smash mouth football!! They ran it right down the throats of the great Miami Defense! Awesome

Not quite the Miami D of years past. But, a win is a win, even if it is the Yarn Barn, Ball o' Yarn Bowl.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on January 02, 2019, 10:41:23 AM

Not quite the Miami D of years past. But, a win is a win, even if it is the Yarn Barn, Ball o' Yarn Bowl.

I believe they were statistically one of the top D teams in the country, this year.   ...or maybe that was just great hype intended to improve bowl viewership?
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on January 02, 2019, 10:17:48 PM

I believe they were statistically one of the top D teams in the country, this year.   ...or maybe that was just great hype intended to improve bowl viewership?

I also heard that. Numbers are numbers but I watched the gopher game live and watched the purdue and michagan game on tv, not certain if I agree ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 02, 2019, 10:33:48 PM
Quote from: imnofish on January 02, 2019, 10:17:48 PM

I also heard that. Numbers are numbers but I watched the gopher game live and watched the purdue and michagan game on tv, not certain if I agree ;)

I was referring to Miami's D, as was the previous poster.  Nowhere did I hear or read any reference to Wisconsin's young D being among the best this year.