Tis the season

Started by littleguy301, April 16, 2017, 09:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

This is my yearly call out to remember that it is becoming road construction season and people that work in those construction area.

I know, those evil people in orange, lime safety vest are slowing down your day but remember they are people also. So when your mad that slow traffic is setting you back on your day, dont take it out on the guys in the lime/orange safety vest.

Also if the road says closed, it is usually closed or hard to get through unless you have some supped up rig that maybe custom offsets from fond l lac did for you, your probably not getting through.

Take care and drive safe this summer and enjoy your plans!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

MarkK

we'll be looking out for ya
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Ghetto

Be careful out there LG.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bkraus

Tis also the season for motorcycles to hit the streets.  Keep your head on a swivel and put that phone down!
Strive for Perfection

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on April 18, 2017, 03:14:09 PM
Be careful out there LG.

thanks!!!!

I will but I post this every year because I cannt control what others do.

Quote from: bkraus on April 19, 2017, 08:25:49 AM
Tis also the season for motorcycles to hit the streets.  Keep your head on a swivel and put that phone down!

I most certainly will!!!!!!!! though my neck doesnt allow me to swivel maybe just a slow turn and have my mirrors set correctly on my rig!!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet