Am I the only one ....

Started by whatever, March 17, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

....who wishes Quint Kessenich would just shut up during the matches?!?!?
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

imnofish

I have a mute button and I'm not afraid to use it.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

whatever

....and after Nickal's pin at 184, Kessenich just said ".....and there's one individual title yet to be determined...!l

There's two , moron.
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

imnofish

Quote from: whatever on March 17, 2018, 09:27:35 PM
....and after Nickal's pin at 184, Kessenich just said ".....and there's one individual title yet to be determined...!l

There's two , moron.

At least he's there to provide the comic relief.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

DocWrestling

Do wrestling fans really want commentary from Kessenich and Baldwin during a finals match???????

Way too much airtime
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

Wrestling Thug

I'd like to know "what was your mindset?" Pretty much the main question ask! :o

Lunatic Fringe

Kessenich is aweful. 

Baldwin looks strung out when he talks.  Can't even put decent clothes on.

I guess I've just gotten used to the quality that Shane Sparks provides.

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

It is odd doing interviews when the match begins... It would be the same as doing a sideline interview while a football game starts. Everybody wants to see the game! 

I suppose it is difficult to fit in interviews with Kyle Dake and David Taylor. I thought they were both excellent. And J'Den Cox was great also.. It's always nice to hear someone that knows what they are talking about...

Which makes we wonder - When will Shane Sparks get a shot as the main interviewer?

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

AZKing

Shane Sparks needs to be the guy at matside doing the interviews.

bigG

Quote from: whatever on March 17, 2018, 08:26:32 PM
....who wishes Quint Kessenich would just shut up during the matches?!?!?

I have no idea why Sparky doesn't have QK's job.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrastle63

I wish they had more wrestling knowledgeable people doing interviews and commentary. Hire out and get some of flowrestling guys to do play by play on the mats, etc. Interviews should be done by Shane Sparks without a doubt!!!

readywrestle

Can we start a petition to get Shane Sparks the lead interviewer job mat side at the D1 NCAA's ?

imnofish

Quote from: readywrestle on March 19, 2018, 08:42:53 PM
Can we start a petition to get Shane Sparks the lead interviewer job mat side at the D1 NCAA's ?

As long as we can also start a petition to silence Joe Buck.

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bkraus

Kessenick is an ESPN full timer, and since he wrestled in high school, they think he is the best guy.  Shane was doing the streaming broadcast, and seeing him at the table with how animated he gets is awesome.  There was one move during the night that left him speechless (can't remember which match) but he was there with an awed look on his face and his partner laughing.  I wish I was listening to that broadcast instead.
Strive for Perfection