Wrestlers to watch!

Started by DocWrestling, February 21, 2019, 10:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocWrestling

Help those from other parts of the state by identifying wrestlers they may have not seen yet and should watch.

Watch Ian Laatsch from Appleton North at D1 138.  I will not be surprised if he dominates the 138 bracket and wins a title.  Very fun to watch and seems to be on a mission this year.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

bigoil

Hey, don't let that cat out of the bag!

Watched him take Medora down twice at Battle on the Bay, he's the real deal. Tough bracket for sure but he is so athletic, hard to stop his double leg.

SayHey42

I can't wait to see D2 152. Odds are whiting, Hauri or Ronsman but it's gonna be fun to watch. I've seen two of the Ronsman Whiting matches and each one came down to the last seconds with whiting taking dubs. Not sure how true but I heard guys talking that whiting didn't want to go to 45 so he would have a chance to be the 2nd freshman to win at 52 or higher in history of state. Hauri is like a ghost, not on track but from what I see he had a much easier schedule than whiting or Ronsman. Giddy up!

jpoc

Make sure you are in your seats by 530 tonight. You could see all of the following matches going on at the same time. Otto/Paar 170,Shuler/Jahn 170, Keckeisen/Bentley O S 182, Deates/ Alsteen 182.

ramjet

Baldwin from Coleman look at his resume some darn good ranked wrestlers he beat this year. Many at 152. He will be force to deal with.

Morevac from Laona/Wabeno can he stay on the roll he started and carried through the Bonduel Sectional and have a meeting with another fantastic wrestler in Schlough?

D3 has some intriguing match ups with some really tough wrestlers.

How many Coleman a Wrestlers get through to the finals? They brought 10 wrestlers. 5 are seniors.

How many from Random Lake they brought 7 ?

Fennimore brought 10 like Coleman how many get tot the finals?  Only 3 are seniors.

Stratford how many get to the finals ?  They brought 9 of those 9 wrestlers 5 are seniors.

SayHey42

D2 152 had some shake ups. Whiting still in it, Ronsman and Hauri took losses and Mike Smith looked like a beast.

That freshman from Reedsville at 220 dominated.

Great wrestling today.

leg turk

Has Liegel signed anywhere yet?  That guy is a handful.

stbird

I saw Brandvold and Eggum walking the halls.

wrastle63

Also saw the whole Badger team and staff.