Wrestlers Clear the Mats

Started by MarkK, February 26, 2016, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkK

Best prematch sound you can hear
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

bkraus

Back in the field house I believe the building shook when they said it on Thursday night.
Strive for Perfection

the mayor

Well, 47 is in the books and it's time to make plans for 48.  Each year I find the abilities of the wrestlers seems to gradually increase talent wise, as the parking becomes worse.  Stratford was so impressive this year as two special stories came forward.  One we merely need to watch unfold over the next three years, and for the second we need to offer prayers.  This 47th visit reminded me that age is becoming a factor.  Two good friends who always stopped by the front row, were not seen this year.  Joe Kaster from Crossface, and Arvo Brittian both often made stops to visit each year in the past.
  My grandsons made a new friend as one of the officials, who will remain un-named gave them each candy the first day.  I found that to be a wonderful jester on his part, when I complained about being omitted from the candy give-a-way, he even offered some to me.  The second day was the same, so on the third day I found it necessary to ambush him.  When he came by for his usual offering, I gave him some candy!!  Does anyone know if they have added more steps in the Center?, it seems to take longer to get to the front row seats than it used to.  3 undefeated at D-1 170 and a 42-1, the Point twins both champs, a new record for session 5 attendance,  and so much more.  So many of these young wrestlers showed us how big their hearts are and for this we say thank you.  I had better move along now, I hope to see you all next year (48.)

The Mayor

The Mayor
If you can catch the chicken Rock, you can catch Creed.