Who's Number 1: Sinclair vs Mirasola

Started by benaskren, September 01, 2023, 04:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaskren

Hey hope all you whiners who were complaining about not seeing these guys at state show up to watch them battle for #1 in the country at UW Parkside.  Event starts at 6:30pm, they are the main event!

Likely won't happen during the WIAA season so you can some watch them scrap now or just keep whining and pouting. 
Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

npope

Now that is an interesting marketing campaign slogan  ;)
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

imwi

I think the event starts at 4 from this posting
https://www.flowrestling.org/events/11018921-2023-whos-number-one/entries

The girls start at 4, the boys starts at 6:30 as Ben stated

tex

Too bad Hopke is 2 not D 1.  That would put an end to all the shenanigans.  I bet they would all stay down at their real weight classes for post season then.....

tex

And it would put an end to all the "whining and pouting" because no one would move up to wrestle him.

littleguy301

Wow, Ben sounds bitter about something or another.

Looks like a good match to watch!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bud

Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

rankwizard

Every year there are kids moving up and down weights to avoid others. Not really something to whine about guys. Hopke doesn't need to transfer to a D1 school either, Amery is a great school.

Mirasola and Sinclair have great respect for each other and they don't feel the need to go against each other at the Kohl Center to please certain people.

blacknblue

Man, that was a great match. Congrats to both wrestlers for making the most of the opportunity. Fans were the big winners for sure. Thanks Flo for making this one happen.
You can drill and waste your time or you can drill and get better. Either way we're going to drill! - D.G.

GO BLUE!!

benaskren

That was a great time!!! Glad so many were able to come to Who's Number 1.

I know Cole Mirasola would love to wrestle Hopke at Who's the big cheese...

Maybe it will happen.
Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com