How long before they announce WWF state series is cancelled?

Started by beastmode, March 12, 2020, 11:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNbadger

I was simply addressing another's post.  I assumed that was what is done on a forum such as this.  Thanks for the middle school retort though.
Quote from: The wrestler on March 17, 2020, 06:12:26 PM
MNBadger you just keep beating a dead horse won't let it go. Lay down by your dish for a while and
Rest.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

littleguy301

Quote from: wrastle63 on March 17, 2020, 06:36:07 PM
Pinnacle also canceling tonight.

They cancelled last week on Thursday March 12th until some time in April if things work out.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

MNbadger

I realize you dislike me though you do not even know me.  You posted that you had already posted something regarding Osterholm.  I assumed that if you posted it that you had read it or listened to it.  Your subsequent posts and position in regard to what we are doing in regard to the virus indicated to me that you had done neither.  You seem to think it is safe to be having youth practices while the expert in the field would tell you not to.  I find that to be an impossible position to take logically.
Quote from: ramjet on March 18, 2020, 01:06:43 PM
Quote from: MNbadger on March 17, 2020, 03:02:20 PM
I was not claiming to have discovered it.  I am questioning how you can think it is a good idea to have youth wrestling practice having posted the link.
Quote from: ramjet on March 16, 2020, 08:12:17 AM
Quote from: MNbadger on March 15, 2020, 05:11:38 PM
If you have ever met this fellow or read his stuff, he is incredibly intelligent and has spent his life in this world.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/10/opinions/osterholm-coronavirus-interview-bergen/index.html

I put that link over a week ago you goof ball.

Well I really don't give a rats hinder what you think . In fact I don't even like you so why would I care what you think.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

TomM

Guys, Really?
Don't use the forum in this manner.
Having something bother a person is all 'relative' to each person.
What 'bothers' one of you may or may not bother me.

If something bothers ME here on this forum I have a choice to make.
Do I ignore and let it go and over look 'it'.
Do I take action and delete posts/threads, block/delete/suspend accounts.

I don't ask for much (of course that is all relative to your perspective), but I will act in one way or the other.
I do not enjoy suspending, deleting accounts. If I find something bothers me and I am unable to 'let it go' I will take action.
Just a heads up....
Please avoid posting things that 'bother' me.
Thanks,
Tom
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"