Bi-State Classic

Started by Coach Lu, December 12, 2016, 12:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastnfurious

I'll make my picks as soon as the pre-seeds come out.

TripleOT

Any truth to Bahr going down to 152? A possible match between him and Mason Kauffman now that is exciting! Have these two ever met before?

fastnfurious

Quote from: knight/purgolder on December 22, 2016, 06:19:24 PM
Bahr has a better chance at 160, because I think he couldn't beat  VanMannen or Kauffman.

I disagree. I think he would beat them both. I hear he is going down but Van Maanen is going 145.

leg turk

He will win by 5 at both weights.

Coach Lu

Preliminary seeds should be released by Christmas Day at the latest...we are cross checking all the data and when finished we will release it.  I will post on the forum when they are ready to view!

fastnfurious

Quote from: Coach Lu on December 23, 2016, 05:38:56 PM
Preliminary seeds should be released by Christmas Day at the latest...we are cross checking all the data and when finished we will release it.  I will post on the forum when they are ready to view!

Awesome, thanks! We're all looking forward to it.

Coach Lu

Pre-lim seeds will be released at NOON today!  I will have some information by weight class for everyone to look at soon...

Coach Lu

Here is information regarding last year's bi-state finishes, state placements, and state qualifiers by weight class...

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B94sG1XJ4x_SQ1RXTjBMTlh0dHM/view?usp=sharing

Coach Lu

Prelim seeds are now available!

*Go to trackwrestling.com
*Search tournaments by typing bi-state
*view the 2016 Bi-state classic as a viewer
*click on weights
*click on a weight class
*click on seeds

Enjoy!

TheWrestlingFool

No Lambert for Tomah. What's up?
The man who complains about the way the ball bounced is likely the one who dropped it.

fryguy518

lambert is hurt.

afnjms

Any update on Jermey from Stratford?  I don't see him on the preseed list.

GoodGod

Lambert broke his hand, out till regionals.

Houndhead

Wow, there are some stacked weight classes. 138 has 2 state champs, a 3rd and a 4th. And that is without 2x Schoenherr. 170 has 2 state champs, a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 2-5ths, a 6th, and Tyler Hannah.