Upcoming Freshmen

Started by mysuperson, July 07, 2013, 11:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Quote from: bigG on July 08, 2013, 07:39:50 AM
We have  a thick one coming up in Cashton, Dylan Campton, who might take some serious lumps this year; but should turn out well. Really nice young fella.

Agressive kid you have there. I coached a kid against him, wow he aint afraid of anything!

Good luck to him, he was one I had already earmarked to watch for the next 4 years plus I was going to send you a pm to know more about him.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

The wrestling will come. Just want him happy and normal.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Northwoods

Exactly G. great attitude for a young man. :) I want to take this time to bring up Devin Lemanski. I wish I could see him wrestle in person. Judging by the video feed, this young man may not lose again in high school.
Wisconsin wrestling #1

padre

Quote from: Northwoods on July 10, 2013, 04:01:17 AM
Exactly G. great attitude for a young man. :) I want to take this time to bring up Devin Lemanski. I wish I could see him wrestle in person. Judging by the video feed, this young man may not lose again in high school.

He is fun to watch.  Wears kids out and wrestles with such agression.

bigG

Yeah, but you know how it is with the big boys. Freshman strength v. upper classman strength. Gotta get some sound technique and shy away from a few of the loves that worked before but sure won't now.

Bottom line, he likes wrestling more than he does winning. Can't complain, there.

I've only heard about Lemanski; but, if I hear right, watch out!

jaguarwrestler

call me Mr. Behind the Times... why didn't Brock wrestle last year?
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

DrSnide

+1

Lemanski is really, really tough.  Seen him wrestle/beat Quinn Miracle last year and he was just so strong he was able to fight off some really good shots and stay in control the whole time.  One of the best wrestlers I saw last year.
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

head57

How does a junior to be fit into this thread?
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

Big Steve

Quote from: head57 on July 10, 2013, 11:29:10 AM

I was wondering the same thing.
A healthy Austin Loos would have been a much different wrestler in the finals.

boowrestle

Devin Bahr and Connor Willliams are 2 freshman to watch!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

bigG

I've seen Bahr wrestle. He's for real. Never saw Williams; but if he's making waves on here, I'll bet he's got some serious mojo.

bigG

Quote from: Big Steve on July 10, 2013, 12:32:56 PM
Quote from: head57 on July 10, 2013, 11:29:10 AM

I was wondering the same thing.
A healthy Austin Loos would have been a much different wrestler in the finals.

I know how it is. My best kind of had to give a chunk away because of a nasty shoulder injury. I haven't seen Loos wrestle; but his past success makes it sound like he had something similar happen.

ElectricGuy

Quote from: catzfan on July 09, 2013, 03:41:42 PM
cal hansen, marshall
brady shulfer, bayport
austin engel, athens

Cal - is attending Deerfield - very good chance of placing @ DIII

I know the Badger conference will have some very good freshman coming in @ Milton, Stoughton, Sauk, Deforest
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

wrestlingdad

Yeah, I had a horse in the race, but I was impressed with the incoming Freshman in the 110# 98-99 state bracket.

Shulfer - Bay Port
Hansen - Deerfield
Fjoser - Sauk Prairie
Bird - Burlington
Cook - New London
Stuhl - Prescott
Graef - West De Pere
Bertrand - Southern Door

All should represent their schools well over the next 4 years!