Started by TomM, January 10, 2019, 12:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

thequad

What am I doing wrong? I can't get the rankings to come up.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

Steve_L

If the link doesn't work just go to the top of the WiWrestling page and they are there as well. 

TomM

Quote from: thequad on January 10, 2019, 11:04:10 AM
What am I doing wrong? I can't get the rankings to come up.

Go to that link, above, and at that page scroll down and click on one of these Division 1 | Division 2 | Division 3 | Team
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

padre

Bad news given but Chad Moegenburg(Wittenberg-Birnamwood) who's been ranked between 1-3 all year at 120 is out for the year with an injury.

kpugh8680

Quote from: padre on January 11, 2019, 01:57:27 PM
Bad news given but Chad Moegenburg(Wittenberg-Birnamwood) who's been ranked between 1-3 all year at 120 is out for the year with an injury.

Terrible news!

Sudden Death

Just saw D1 106 #6 Cooper Willis defeat D1 #5 Josh Stritesky 11-1...Cooper also beat D2 #5 Logan Verboomen 8-0....

ramjet

Quote from: padre on January 11, 2019, 01:57:27 PM

Oh man that's a shame. Hope he recovers fully.

1Iota

Quote from: Sudden Death on January 12, 2019, 01:43:31 PM
Just saw D1 106 #6 Cooper Willis defeat D1 #5 Josh Stritesky 11-1...Cooper also beat D2 #5 Logan Verboomen 8-0....

You were obviously at the Lake Geneva Invite.  What happened with the 120lb bracket?  It had the makings of being one of the best brackets of the weekend, but I noticed neither Cade Willis or Hayden Halter wrestled. 

factfinder

I see Hunter Lewis is out of the line up for Stoughton and he had a severe hand injury at the Cheese Head, Does anyone know how he is doing? He has been looking outstanding so I hope its minor injury.