My Division 1 - 152lb State rankings

Started by Kjohnson, October 17, 2013, 09:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjohnson

1 Jared Scharenbrock Sun Prairie 12 ( State Champ 145)
2 Kasey Caelwerts Pulaski 11 (2nd 152

padre

Price wrestling 182 at nationals so will be a tough cut.  ;D

145-170 is going to be stacked in D1 and I think some of the kids will play a wait-and-see game.  Scharenbrock will most likely be 152(signed up for that weight for nationals) and is probably not the guy most of the kids want to be in a weight class with.

comgetsom

kjohns, not that i would be any better but i'm thinking 152 may look alot different. all great quality very good kids there but i'm just thinking some may be a lil heavier..

Ghetto

Fall only wrestled 152 at state. I think he will be up a bit, maybe even 170.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Kjohnson

Just taking info from the internet and guessing. Price wt tested last year down to 138 last year. He must be growing.

I would bet I'm not even close, just fun to do :)

Kjohnson

Quote from: padre on October 17, 2013, 10:46:27 AM

145-170 is going to be stacked in D1 and I think some of the kids will play a wait-and-see game.  Scharenbrock will most likely be 152(signed up for that weight for nationals) and is probably not the guy most of the kids want to be in a weight class with.

Just heard the same about Price, he is big (not fat) should be interesting to see where he wrestles. Last year he wrestled 152 and test down to 138. Looks like he decided not to cut last year and wrestle a normal weight. Many others should re think weight cutting and enjoy the sport of wrestling

jw52

Kjohnson, Nice post. I think its cool that you put this out here. I think a lot of coaches, dads, and wrestlers are already starting to think about what weight they are going(or their wrestlers are going) this year. It will be interesting to see where the boys are at after the first couple weeks and when skin folds come out. I think, like most of us, we are anxioulsy awaiting the season to begin! Its fun to be able to check here on a daily basis and see multiple new posts. My productivity at work is on a steady decrease as the season looms near..... Lets have some other guys rank em! Different divisions and weights.

Houndhead

Quote from: Kjohnson on October 18, 2013, 09:53:39 AM
Quote from: padre on October 17, 2013, 10:46:27 AM

Just heard the same about Price, he is big (not fat) should be interesting to see where he wrestles. Last year he wrestled 152 and test down to 138. Looks like he decided not to cut last year and wrestle a normal weight. Many others should re think weight cutting and enjoy the sport of wrestling

+1