Question from 182 Final @ Janesville Sectional

Started by visionquest, February 19, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visionquest

Inquiring minds debated last night about what Hemauer said to Pitzner after the match.  It seemed to create heat between the coaches and also between DeForest coach and the official.  I am in no way asking this question to create drama, I just wanted to know what was said after this match between two competitors battling it out.
Proverbs 27:17

1Iota

Quote from: visionquest on February 19, 2017, 08:27:45 AM
Inquiring minds debated last night about what Hemauer said to Pitzner after the match.  It seemed to create heat between the coaches and also between DeForest coach and the official.  I am in no way asking this question to create drama, I just wanted to know what was said after this match between two competitors battling it out.

It seemed from my seat that the first exchange was from Pitzner to Hemauer.  Deforest Parent told me Pitzner made a remark about Hemauer stalling.  It also seemed as though the situation escalated after the match between Hemauer & some Milton fans.  Did not have the best view of that however.  What I can say is that it doesn't seem as though there is a lot of love between these two competitors.