Kyle Lawson to Wisconsin

Started by badgerjohn, September 03, 2015, 09:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badgerjohn

Ohio pipeline continues to provide   :)   four from the same high school together in Madtown
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

stp

Former same HS.  Kyle is now at Olentangy Liberty.  

e/-
Where he now has a great head coach in Mark Marinelli.  An All-American at tOSU.  Also on the OL HS team is tOSU/USA coach Lou Rosselli's son.  

Kyle Lawson also has a younger brother, Trevor.      

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

mkm13

Kyle Lawson appears to be a very good get at a weight we need help at.  He is ranked as the 2nd best junior in the country at 152 by flowrestling.  He is a very good start to that class.

lizard king

Great, now keep them coming and then take them to the next level.

Musky Hunter

i am sure the haters will say he sucks.  awesome job by rt and zeke helping get this ohio train connected. 

npope

The only thing I am holding my breath on is that 2017 is a long way out. As we have seen with at least a couple of other recruits in recent years - nothing is a done deal until the kid shows up on campus...and even then it's not in the bank (see for example those two Iowa recruits about two years back). Great to hear Lawson is lovin' on the UW right now - but let's keep him in house, now.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

mkm13

He is a big get, and the type of recruit you need to compete with the other top teams in the big 10.  Hopefully we can keep the momentum going. 

billymurphy

Yes, the Ohio recruits...We like them.

stp

Video on where Kyle transferred to-
http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/252538-Midewest-High-School-Wrestling-Combine/video/794274-The-Best-High-Wrestling-Room-In-The-USA#.Ve3NKhFViko

It should be an embarrassment that the facilities Kyle leaves behind at his high school are so much better than what he'll join at University of Wisconsin.  

Ghetto

Wow. My room is 1700 square feet. Jealous
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

stp

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/252538-Midewest-High-School-Wrestling-Combine/video/794272-Liberty-Looking-For-A-Team-Title-in-2016-in-Ohio#.Ve3ZNxFViko

Talks about Kyle Lawson a bit in this video coming to OL.

e/-  Also a bit of fyi.  The coach of OL is the former coach of the Schlatter (CP&Dustin) bro's from UofMinn.  They were coached by  Mark Marinelli at C-bus Desales before they transferred to Graham.  

dad 2 5

Excited to have him as a Badger! Hope he has a great couple seasons to finish his high school career

charteroak1

You mean season's.  He's only a JR.  Maybe his Kentucky ties will sway Mr. Hall as well.  I personally think you need to sign Beau in order to get Hall, a package type deal.  Maybe losing out on Hunter frees up some much needed $.  Only time will tell