Badgers @ US Nationals

Started by Numbers, May 07, 2015, 09:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numbers

Anyone else waiting to see the results of Graff vs. Nathan Tomasello Round 1?

Connor's first match is vs. #2 Zach Rey.

charteroak1

npope

According to the seeds (http://www.intermatwrestle.com/articles/14450), they didn't give Medbery a seed, but instead they did give Grant the last seed (#10). Conner just beat Grant 8-3 two weeks ago in the qualifying tourney.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

BuckyMatRat

Quote from: npope on May 08, 2015, 08:35:40 AM
According to the seeds (http://www.intermatwrestle.com/articles/14450), they didn't give Medbery a seed, but instead they did give Grant the last seed (#10). Conner just beat Grant 8-3 two weeks ago in the qualifying tourney.

I found that interesting as well.  With Medbery already qualified for the US World Trials, facing Rey is a great opportunity and experience.  He has nothing to lose.  It will be interesting to see how things play out this summer for Medbery and Thielke with both eligible for an Olympic redshirt.  Either way best of luck to them!

Handles II

Lots of Minnesota Storm wrestlers. Wish Wisconsin could get something like that going.

dad 2 5

Quote from: Handles II on May 08, 2015, 09:15:17 AM
Lots of Minnesota Storm wrestlers. Wish Wisconsin could get something like that going.

That is what Mitch is hoping the RTC can turn into. Hopefully they can!

wrastle63

npope

Graff loses in the semis 6-4 to Mitcheff. Medbery loses in the first round to Rey, 4-1.

Medbery beats Coon on criteria in the wrestlebacks - he now faces Dom Bradley.

Graff will face off against Sanders in the wrestlebacks.

Despite earlier reports of Nazar competing, I didn't see him listed in the brackets.

In the junior tournament, Christensen is in the semis; Lantz is alive in the wrestlebacks, Grahek is out.

I didn't spot any other Wisconsin boys.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

mkm13

Crone is also in wrestlebacks, he lost to retherford.

hammen

Our boy JT got the 4 seed. Looks like he's going to battling R Mango in the semis. Love those battles. Solid showing by all of our junior level guys and Connor thus far.

hammen

JT to the finals with a dominating 8-4 win over Ryan Mango! Will have winner of Hodge and Triggas in finals tonight.

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Drew, he beat Hodges now has Spencer Mango tonight in the finals. I know this is all new to you

hammen

I forgot Greco has a different tournament set up. Glad we get to see Spenser and JT go at it for the first time. Also glad to see you jump on the bandwagon Brett.

Ghetto

So he didn't win it?

Why not show that on the bracket then? So strange.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

hammen

Jena and Crone both win and place.