Who is the best in the state

Started by benaskren, August 24, 2015, 09:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonto

I would of taken that bet, plus Ramos was a senior last year.

ElectricGuy

Quote from: Tonto on August 29, 2015, 10:36:48 AM
I would of taken that bet, plus Ramos was a senior last year.

So you think the weight estimates are 75% wrong and you think Ramos graduated? Oscar is a senior this year.

I love how people on here love criticizing others for at every little thing and taking pot shots before they check their own facts.  uhg....  Tonto - don't go to Vegas
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Hand Control

Benaskren, there is no apology necessary. Again without putting any names and extra pressure on any of these elite athletes,it is the off season and the Christmas present of knowing where the boys of winter will be at for weight will come not soon enough.I just know that young men grow and some of them will be eye opening! I also think that there is not such a thing as being too excited about the greatest sport on earth=wrestling.

boowrestle

I'd be willing to bet that electric guys at predictions are not that far off come end of the season once kids are down to at.
you can run but you cannot hide.

bigdawg

Quote from: FinalWord on August 27, 2015, 07:59:55 PM
I think eguy hit it right on the head. I might have included Mica Johnson somewhere in the uppers in d3....
I totally agree with you. If Micah is healthy he is one of the best wrestlers I'm his division let alone his weight

Andersonman1234

D1 only
End of the year predictions
106 Benji peak
113 Brandon Klein
120 Ty Lee
126 Trent Leon
132 Justin Folley
138 Josh Bird
145 Collin Kraus
152 Tyler Dow
160 Eddie Smith
170 Jared Krattiger
182 Beau Breaske
195 Jacob Rashka if goes up away from breaske
220 Brett Samson
285 toppel/Kleuever

Pheasant 1984

Mason Phillips is going to make his mark this year and I'll take Stokke any day!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

CLC FAN

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on September 15, 2015, 05:16:24 AM
and I'll take Stokke any day!

Didn't the kid win a Cheesehead title last year as well as the State title?  I'm surprised that he's not on 3 of the lists posted here.

jbnbo

U got it rt

Quote from: knight/purgolder on August 27, 2015, 08:58:17 PM
106 Franny Schiro
113 Aaron Schulist
120 Brandon Klien

126 Jaden Van Maanen
132 Justin Folley
138 Jose Acosta
145 Collin Kraus/ Josh Bird
152 Eddie Smith
160 Fritz Schierl
170 Jared Krattiger/ Oscar Ramos
182 Beau Breske
195 Jacob Raschka
220 Brett Samson
HWT Michael Dunlap

LTD

Quote from: jbnbo on October 10, 2015, 10:58:49 PM

Acosta is much bigger this year. No way he wrestles 138.

U got it rt

Quote from: knight/purgolder on August 27, 2015, 08:58:17 PM
106 Franny Schiro
113 Aaron Schulist
120 Brandon Klien

126 Jaden Van Maanen
132 Justin Folley
138 Jose Acosta
145 Collin Kraus/ Josh Bird
152 Eddie Smith
160 Fritz Schierl
170 Jared Krattiger/ Oscar Ramos
182 Beau Breske
195 Jacob Raschka
220 Brett Samson
HWT Michael Dunlap

Mustang Fan

Anyone that doesn't think Mason Stokke will win state again this year don't know squat about wrestling. This young man is the REAL DEAL without a doubt. There was not a point scored against him in the state tournament last year and you guys put wrestlers ahead of him??? He will be a dominant force on the mat!!

Harris

Quote from: Mustang Fan on October 11, 2015, 06:41:49 PM
Anyone that doesn't think Mason Stokke will win state again this year don't know squat about wrestling. This young man is the REAL DEAL without a doubt. There was not a point scored against him in the state tournament last year and you guys put wrestlers ahead of him??? He will be a dominant force on the mat!!

He's also a dominant force and the real deal on the football field!

Big Steve

Quote from: Mustang Fan on October 11, 2015, 06:41:49 PM

Which one is he going to go through? Breske or Raschka? From an above post it looks like we know what weight Beau is going. I wouldn't say a defending champ won't do it, I am just saying he is going to have his work cut out for him. Will make for an interesting state tournament bracket.
As far as knowing squat....most know that Raschka is heading to Missouri, following his mentor's path and Breske has his choice of where ever he chooses to take his wrestling talents. Not exactly unheard of...they are great wrestlers too.

Jimmy

Actually I do know squat. Met him a few yrs. ago at team state,drank some beer,told some stories. Heck of a nice guy.

Troy Grindle

Quote from: Jimmy on October 12, 2015, 11:13:18 PM
Actually I do know squat. Met him a few yrs. ago at team state,drank some beer,told some stories. Heck of a nice guy.

ahhh you meet Little Guy.  Good dude, but listens to a little to much Prince for my liking.
And then there was that.