How long will you live?

Started by Kjohnson, September 24, 2013, 04:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjohnson

No Packer Game, Just under 2 months from the start of wrestling, and please don

Todd

Let's just round it up to 87 years average.
"This page intentionally left blank".

DrSnide

43 and life expectancy is 83.  

Could gain almost half a year if I drank more (2 - 3 drinks a day) :o  - Obviously they never saw me when I was drinking. I'm guessing the diabetic thing cost me a few years also (which ironically was probably from um,exceeding their recomendation of drinking ;)).

Also got dinged because I have a sexual partner (only 1 for like 25 years) how much harm can I be doing?.  Wonder if they mean I need more?  Actually if I ask my life expectancy is probably down to 43 so forget I said anything :P
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

bigG

lt depends on the "partner" Snide. JK. I'm guessing most of us live similar lives, albeit different jobs and hobbies.

This forum may be the birth of the wrestler party.

We got guys on here I'd elect in a heartbeat. Too legit, too much integrity, though. Who would accept huge money, then screw the conglomerate that got them elected? Got my vote.

I know Ron Paul had too many strange ideas for many on here; but dang was/is he bright and, I felt, the king of fiscal simplicity.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wraslfan

I didn't check what I was dinged for, said I'll live until 81, I have no idea what I was dinged for. If Grandparents are any indication, I'll live longer than that.

Kjohnson

I did it a second time, 3 weeks later and I was 85. Not sure what changed.

Remember: The longer you live, the better chance you have of living longer.

DrSnide

Quote from: Kjohnson on September 24, 2013, 06:32:21 PM

My plan is to live forever, so far so good.  - Steven Wright
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

Kjohnson

Quote from: DrSnide on September 24, 2013, 06:34:43 PM
Quote from: Kjohnson on September 24, 2013, 06:32:21 PM

My plan is to live forever, so far so good.  - Steven Wright

I don

bigG

After I die.....when I'm dead and gone, all I can hope my friends and enemies say about me is

"Man, that guy owed me a lot of money!"

Kjohnson

Quote from: bigG on September 24, 2013, 06:51:33 PM
After I die.....when I'm dead and gone, all I can hope my friends and enemies say about me is

"Man, that guy owed me a lot of money!"

giggle ::)

I sure hope I don't wake up dead tomorrow. That would suck

littleguy301

71.68 years is mine.

I am married,,,,I do NOT need no stinkin birth control ;D

Not drinking enough,,,like DR said,,,they did NOT see me in my hayday!

I need more sleep,,,,this forum is the cause of the lack of sleep ;D

I have a CDL!!!!!! I do alot of driving for my job. If I did NOT drive I would be looking for a job!!!!!

I think it is the 5'8" and 275 and diabetic that did me in ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Age 60 now, with an expectation of reaching 87.  Lots of relatives have lived into their late 90's, with a maximum of 103.  If I lose some weight and exercise more, maybe I can join the club.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

I don't really care how long I live. Just wanna live well and not go through ten years of haedes before I check out.

wraslfan

What's Lincoln's quote? "It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years." Great words of wisdom. 

He has another one I always keep in mind: "I think people are generally about as happy as they make their minds up to be."

bigG

1969-?

It's all about the dash. I can't remember the day I was born and will be too dead to remember the day I die, so the dash is all you're left with. Just want a good , full dash.