Round 1

Started by leg turk, March 21, 2024, 11:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No One Cares

Maylor took a ton of shots and won 14-9.

DocWrestling

Quote from: No One Cares on March 21, 2024, 08:37:54 PMLiegel takes ZERO shots the whole match and loses 4-2. Imagine that. 

This was frustrating.  These are your last matches of your life and not one chance at a shot.  Boring match by both.  To just leave it up to one scramble at the end is not how I would dream up my last matches.  Just go for it like you have never done before.  Take some chances.  For the first time in his life just wrestle with no pressure and go for it.  Hopefully he does on that back side
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

matwarrior34

Quote from: No One Cares on March 21, 2024, 08:37:54 PMLiegel takes ZERO shots the whole match and loses 4-2. Imagine that. 
Shane took at-least 3 shots.

dad 2 5

fishback will be a tough match if that is who he faces next

Ghetto

Liegel took a shot near the end that was countered for the loss. Not sure if I was watching a different match?
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

No One Cares

For all the frustrations at times, every Badger is wrestling tomorrow.  Let's embrace it!

Ghetto

Gotta love Eric Barnett. Barrel roll while winning. Isn't quite working so rolls the opposite way to a double to score.

He's one of those guys who you are just watching while you coach. No, no, no, NICE!!

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

marshman

Quote from: Ghetto on March 21, 2024, 08:50:30 PMLiegel took a shot near the end that was countered for the loss. Not sure if I was watching a different match?
Quote from: Ghetto on March 21, 2024, 08:50:30 PMLiegel took a shot near the end that was countered for the loss. Not sure if I was watching a different match?
Thank you.Exactly, like it's so flipping easy to win a match at this level ::)

Gutwrench

Eric Barnett.  Obviously you have to like his matchup vs. Smith from Nebraska, and didn't Eric beat Ayala in the dual this year?  There's a legit, dare I say likely, path to the finals.  How awesome would that be??  Let's go Barnett!!!

imwi

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 22, 2024, 07:52:03 AMEric Barnett.  Obviously you have to like his matchup vs. Smith from Nebraska, and didn't Eric beat Ayala in the dual this year?  There's a legit, dare I say likely, path to the finals.  How awesome would that be??  Let's go Barnett!!!

No, he didn't wrestle Ayala, Iowa put someone else out there in the dual

Gutwrench

Quote from: imwi on March 22, 2024, 08:22:17 AM
Quote from: Gutwrench on March 22, 2024, 07:52:03 AMEric Barnett.  Obviously you have to like his matchup vs. Smith from Nebraska, and didn't Eric beat Ayala in the dual this year?  There's a legit, dare I say likely, path to the finals.  How awesome would that be??  Let's go Barnett!!!

No, he didn't wrestle Ayala, Iowa put someone else out there in the dual

Has Barnett matched up with Ayala before?

bigoil

yes, he lost to him at B1G, though at 125 and especially with Eric, I wouldn't put a huge emphasis on past results.

vsmf2010

Lost to Ayala at the 2024 Bigs and beat him at the 2022 Bigs

wrestle03

Barnett with a huge win!!!!!  Ramos and Davis lost in the top half of the bracket as well.