Christmas /Christmas Eve Food

Started by Kjohnson, December 22, 2013, 11:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Kinda strayin' a little bit, aren't ya? :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

DrSnide

Quote from: imnofish on December 25, 2013, 10:29:59 PM
My daughter outdid herself this year: prime rib, king crab legs, baked seasoned potatoes, seven layer salad, veggies,
assorted hors d' oeuvres, homemade candies, apple pie, strawberry shortcake, and various beverages.  Somehow, I managed to partake without exploding.   :o

Must have better self-control than me ;D
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

bigG

I hear ya. I waaay tend to overdo food. I have to avoid buffets.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ramjet

Quote from: imnofish on December 26, 2013, 12:39:55 PM
Quote from: bigG on December 26, 2013, 07:08:20 AM
Holy cow! Good kid, there.

She's a great cook with a great income and she loves to share.   8)  To top it off, we ate like kings while overlooking the lake from her dining room.  The only downside was that our tipups produced no fish. 

Uuuum she sounds Republican..................eeeeeeeasy just kidding. Food sounds like it was great.

ramjet

Christmas Eve come and gone;

Chicken Wings marinaded in Southern Comfort, chili sauce and a little Soy Sauce cooked to perfection on the Green Mountain Pellet smoker at 375 degrees.

Pepperoni fried shrimp in cream sauce.

Dip made with Monterey Jack, cheddar, chopped onions, chopped jalopeno , 1-cup,of mayo, 1/3 cup of sour cream, teaspoon of Worchesetshire sauce, table spoon of Slap ya Momma hot spice.

Home made salsa and chips.

2 dark beers made by a co-worker of my wife's very very good tasting.

Few Ritz crackers with cream cheese and home made jelopneao jelly.

Christmas Day great horseradish sauce with bone in prime rib roast slow smoked at 190 for 5 hours to med rare.

Twice baked potato caserole and home made pumpkin pie and strawberry shortcake and home made whipped cream.

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on December 26, 2013, 11:36:04 PM
Quote from: imnofish on December 26, 2013, 12:39:55 PM
Quote from: bigG on December 26, 2013, 07:08:20 AM
Holy cow! Good kid, there.

She's a great cook with a great income and she loves to share.   8)  To top it off, we ate like kings while overlooking the lake from her dining room.  The only downside was that our tipups produced no fish. 

Uuuum she sounds Republican..................eeeeeeeasy just kidding. Food sounds like it was great.

;D  Lol!!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on December 26, 2013, 11:47:52 PM

Chicken Wings marinaded in Southern Comfort, chili sauce and a little Soy Sauce cooked to perfection on the Green Mountain Pellet smoker at 375 degrees.

Dip made with Monterey Jack, cheddar, chopped onions, chopped jalopeno , 1-cup,of mayo, 1/3 cup of sour cream, teaspoon of Worchesetshire sauce, table spoon of Slap ya Momma hot spice.

Christmas Day great horseradish sauce with bone in prime rib roast slow smoked at 190 for 5 hours to med rare.

Twice baked potato caserole and home made pumpkin pie and strawberry shortcake and home made whipped cream.

The wings, shrimp, and "beverages" sound awesome and unique.  We need a drooling emoticon.   :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

ramjet

Quote from: imnofish on December 27, 2013, 01:39:15 AM

The wings, shrimp, and "beverages" sound awesome and unique.  We need a drooling emoticon.   :P

Well fish you like me understand that "family" makes it ALL taste better......... ;D

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on December 27, 2013, 10:22:41 PM
Quote from: imnofish on December 27, 2013, 01:39:15 AM

Well fish you like me understand that "family" makes it ALL taste better......... ;D

+1