Girls Wrestling Tournaments!

Started by DocWrestling, November 30, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocWrestling

We are two weeks away from this season's first all-girls wrestling division tournament at the Fond du Lac Cardinal Invitational (formerly called the Marty Loy Classic).

Just trying to promote to try and get as many girls as we can to compete to continue to grow this division.

Coaches, please e-mail me if you have a girl interested in wrestling in Fond du Lac on Saturday, December 15th so I can get you all the information.  Info is on trackwrestling.

dochaus@charter.net
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

ramjet

DocWrestling

ramjet

DocWrestling

Any other HS girls want to compete at the Fond du Lac Cardinal Invite thus upcoming Saturday?

DocWrestling

Coaches can reach out to me until about Thursday if they want to enter a female wrestler.

TriD

The discussion of girls high school tournaments is growing.  The more the topic is discussed, the more it will grow.
It was great to hear that Dell Duals (Devils Duals) is looking into adding a girls division next year.

As for this events this year, The Badger State Invite has had an interest by schools that make up 60+ girls.  This interest in approaching double of what competed at the event last year.  After the success of last year, the venue and seating was expanded to give the girls event an event better feel.  Badger State too will continue to take teams into next week for the girls division. 

If your program has a wrestler interested, reach out to your coach or AD (they have all been invited to attend).