Luck/Frederic/Gr. sent 4 placed 4
  2nd-5th-6th-6th
East Troy sent 4 placed 4
  3rd-4th-5th-6th
Chilton/Hilbert sent 4 placed 3
  4th-4th-5th
Neillsville/Green/Loyal sent 4 placed 2
  6th-6th

Information to be gathered from this is, I've got way to much time on my hands! I agree, but I was curious as to what the ratio of wrestlers sent vs wrestlers placed is and since I spent the time looking it up I figured I would share with everyone.

Fabulous Falcons

What does this all mean? Does this mean that parity is beginning to take shape?  ;)

Just think how great Wisconsin high school wrestling would become if the WIAA moved boy's basketball to Spring. . .

I'm looking forward to 2015-2016 season when the newly revised WIAA Eastern Wisconsin Conference of Brillion, Chilton/Hilbert, Kiel, Manitowoc Roncalli/Lutheran, New Holstein, Sheboygan Falls, Two Rivers, and Valders begins battle. :)

Howard Ruff: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

bud

"I'm looking forward to 2015-2016 season when the newly revised WIAA Eastern Wisconsin Conference of Brillion, Chilton/Hilbert, Kiel, Manitowoc Roncalli/Lutheran, New Holstein, Sheboygan Falls, Two Rivers, and Valders begins battle. "

I'm not looking forward to this at all. Now Campbellsport will have even less competition. Those kids make it to Madison with great records then don't make much noise once their down there!!!
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

Fabulous Falcons

Quote from: bud on March 01, 2015, 08:09:10 AM
"I'm looking forward to 2015-2016 season when the newly revised WIAA Eastern Wisconsin Conference of Brillion, Chilton/Hilbert, Kiel, Manitowoc Roncalli/Lutheran, New Holstein, Sheboygan Falls, Two Rivers, and Valders begins battle. "

I'm not looking forward to this at all. Now Campbellsport will have even less competition. Those kids make it to Madison with great records then don't make much noise once their down there!!!

I will miss Campbellsport in the EWC. . .they have a storied history. Their fans have taught the rest of the EWC fans how to have a real passion for the sport of wrestling. Moreover they have one of the classy head coaches in Wisconsin in Mark Peterson.
Howard Ruff: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

imnofish

Chetek/Weyerheauser/Prairie Farm sent 3 and placed 3: 1st, 3rd, 4th
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

copper63

Quote from: imnofish on March 01, 2015, 10:57:28 AM
Chetek/Weyerheauser/Prairie Farm sent 3 and placed 3: 1st, 3rd, 4th
I should have mentioned in the post I only went down to teams that sent 4 or more.  No disrespect meant to all the teams that sent 3 or less but my list would have been triple the size. Looks like Chetek/Weyerheauser/Prairie Farm also had a great weekend

MarkK

The announce kept saying cheek weyauwega all weekend.  Easy enough when you only see rlthe abbreviations
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

imnofish

No offense taken; just thought they should be mentioned.  C-W-PF added the W about 4 years ago, when they absorbed a school district that was no longer able to stay solvent.  They did a great job of bringing them aboard and it has been great for both districts, IMO.  The only drawback was that the new addition brought no new wrestlers into the program, as that sport was not present there.  Prairie Farm only co-ops with Chetek for wrestling, but they have contributed several great athletes to the team. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove