Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

still talking wolves and page 32 ??? ???

you know how to control wolf populations, teach them wolfs to read and read this thread. Those wolfs will be running to the highest bridge to jump ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Quote from: maggie on February 16, 2015, 09:54:52 PM
POACHING, can you use it in a sentence please, sure, Poaching, goat and 84 spent the day together Poaching.... Poaching... :)

If you're adept as making hollandaise sauce, you should learn to poach an egg as well. Bizarre how an egg-based sauce can enhance eggs.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

this looks like a wolf...sort off.... :)........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4N67AE9Xg
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

maggie

ya, I'd say we pretty much pounded this horse to death....32 pages of nothing, sort of like Seinfeld... :)

ramjet

how ironic that YOU started the thread............

Handles II

Quote from: Goat Roper on February 15, 2015, 06:35:54 PM
Quote from: Handles II on February 13, 2015, 08:41:20 AM
Quote from: Goat Roper on February 12, 2015, 04:55:31 PM
Quote from: wrestle84 on February 12, 2015, 02:57:37 PM
Quote from: Goat Roper on February 12, 2015, 02:25:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poaching

It is amazing that guys like Handles, Maggie, and G claiming they have done nothing wrong.  Never shot a minute before or a minute after legal shooting hours?  Right.  If you have ever killed an animal in that time frame you are a poacher.

Kept a 14-7/8" Walleye on a 15" size limit lake?  Poacher.

Poachers normally keep and use what they kill.  Thrill killers don't.  Big difference.

As far as incriminating myself you need evidence for a conviction.  The DNR is welcome at my house anytime.  They don't need a search warrant either.  I will let them right in.  Won't find anything.  Not that stupid. 

Bingo. I talk to guys all the time that hate anyone that breaks the game laws, yet they think nothing of hunting until they can't see. I'm betting Handles is one of them.

I would bet you are correct as well.  I used to hear the same thing from poachers who used more than the legal amount of bait to lure deer.  Said it was ok because the neighbor was doing it.  Handles fits in this category too.

I've never kept a short fish, nor baited any animal.

I know you are simply trying to make your self feel better by dragging others down to your level. Same tactics used by druggies trying to defend their actions because someone else took 4 aspirin instead of 2.  It won't work. You are an admitted poacher of an animal on the federal endangered species list, and I'm sure quite a bit more poaching that just that. You bragged about it, advocate for it, and try to defend your actions in a sophomoric way . Scum, no matter how you try to defend your actions. Can't wait for you to get busted.

I don't believe anything you say.  I quit hunting after the 2009 season.  Hunted for 40 years.

I know a lot of people who fish with their kids.  Dad catches 7 walleyes and kids catch 3.  Dad is a poacher.

You will be the one that gets busted Rick.  Can't wait until it happens.

Go ahead and please hold your breath on that one Goat, you will be holding it a very long time. Poachers like you shouldn't have a voice, so holding your breath would be a welcome change. And if over your 40 years of buying a license you willingly and wantingly broke laws to take game that was out of season, or on the endangered species list, then you were never actually a hunter, no matter how you might try to excuse yourself.

maggie

how ironic that you keep coming back to defend yourself... :)

ramjet

defend?

It's an opinion what's there to defend?

I come back to point out out how incredibly foolish and clueless you are. It's like you're predictions they are always wrong and without any substance or did you already the three nib ones you missed on? do you need me to remind you?

maggie

welcome back....Again.. ;)...yes, refresh our memories...enlighten us Almighty rammy.. :)

ramjet

Well in order to enlighten one that person would have to posssss the ability to comprehend anything that rules you out.

Handles II

I see, so because you didn't poach a deer you aren't a poacher., but you do poach wolves,  Got it.  ::)
You certainly like to see the world through your own distorted lens.

Handles II

Quote from: Goat Roper on February 17, 2015, 05:49:10 PM
Quote from: Handles II on February 17, 2015, 02:57:32 PM
I see, so because you didn't poach a deer you aren't a poacher., but you do poach wolves,  Got it.  ::)
You certainly like to see the world through your own distorted lens.

Again you're reading comprehension isn't too good.  See my response above, I admitted I poached ducks.

Your words are on page 23. You advocate for and admit to shooting wolves and brag about not being caught.. You advise taking the law into one's own hands.

maggie

Goat, stop already! Man stop incriminating yourself!....wth are ya thinking man...wow...stop!

ramjet

a state needs to be able to manage thier wildlife and resources just like we manage coyote and Bobcats and deer the carrying capacity numbers were set and any time the wolf is removed and anyone wants to manage them the liberal extremists scream and file a civil litigation. They do this even though nobody is interested in "wiping out" the wolf just managin them with tools they use to manage all the other predators.

maggie

personally rammy, and first of all, the state has already proven over many years that they have no clue as how to manage our States Resources much less our Wildlife... i don't like nor do trust the states APPOINTED people managing these types of things, No matter who appointed them!  more so now with an APPOINTED out of state texan in charge of our Wis deer herd!...why would anyone put trust in that?  ::)  or even want to see them being able to manage it?..what we need is an a non-partisan board to oversea all the daily actives without the all might state getting involved...maybe they would agree that we need to thin things down, who knows?....but to simply have it said and done by people who have no real idea about wildlife to begin with is just plain stupid!...and yes, there are all kind of people who were POLITICAL APPOINTED and sat on that DNR board who had absolutely No idea about wildlife..as a matter of fact, i happen to know a funeral director quite well who was appointed a few yrs back under Tommy...and he will be the first to admit, he really had no prior understanding abut the states wildlife situation..now,thats as bad as it gets... >:(