Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on February 15, 2015, 10:26:45 AM
" That is like someone that has never seen a wrestling match saying that wrestling should be banned because it is a barbaric sport."

This is why I read some of the science.  You have just been posting your uninformed opinions on this. You preach from the stool, as well.

350 is all the science you need, right?

I am more informed on this subject than you will ever be. I don't just throw out what I happened to read from one side of the issue because I want to argue with somebody and then try to convince them how right I am. I actually spend a lot of time in woods where there is a large wolf population. Not on my couch in the southern half of the state.

bigG

I live right by a large population. No more couch potato than you. You've proven to have very little knowledge on this subject. You've also proven you're not open to any but your own politicized side.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on February 15, 2015, 11:25:58 AM
I live right by a large population. No more couch potato than you. You've proven to have very little knowledge on this subject. You've also proven you're not open to any but your own politicized side.

You are correct, I am not open to anything you have to say on the subject because I have no respect for your over inflated opinion. You have proven to be dishonest.

The fact is, wolves will soon be delisted and hunted again soon. Why? Because science is on our side.

bigG

You don't even have a grasp of the science. Nice cliché, though.

They should be delisted; because science doesn't choose sides. Biased pseudo-science reflects a side. You wouldn't know, now, would you.

Enjoy your big up-north couch.

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on February 15, 2015, 01:25:06 PM
You don't even have a grasp of the science. Nice cliché, though.

They should be delisted; because science doesn't choose sides. Biased pseudo-science reflects a side. You wouldn't know, now, would you.

Enjoy your big up-north couch.

Funny coming from someone as clueless as you. Better be careful stepping out of your house with that huge wolf population you have there.

bigG

I never complained about my local wolves.

http://www.mccoy.army.mil/vnewspaper/newspaper/realmccoy/08282009/wolves.htm

I don't know just how many live by me; but I've heard the howl. Haven't seen any, though.

They'll be delisted again, soon.

Still think I want to ban the hunt? :)LOL!

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 15, 2015, 08:58:17 AM
well thanks again for the degrading remark Rammy, somehow you forget I'm like a duck... :)... however, I don't take pride from killing anything, as you must and what i do shoot, I eat, i do know that SPORTY is not treeing a defenceless Anminal and simply shooting it to watch it hit the ground, Must give ya sense of Bigness ha?  sure gives a Hunter a lot pride in doing that ha?..  ::)   i wouldn't know, I never did it...if thats your idea of sporty, I feel for ya Dude, it's people like you that take "fair chase, fair game"  to your own self righteous level, a level i will never lowering myself too...people like you have long forgotten the true conception of Hunting...and ya, you bet i know what I'm doing!....besides making a fool out of you, I'm trying to preserve the rights of Traditional Hunting ...how that?... ;) ...shoot away!.....

So you blabbing again about nothing good post as usual........by the way you are the one who constantly contradicts himself with these ridiculous tirades that say allot,of nothing.

bigG

I doubt most of us head out to seek poaching opportunities. Most like just being outside.

Walleyes are great filleted; but cook the whole fish and, not as good. The dang rules are so nuts, I only keep 'em when I'm real sure.

I don't hear any move to relist. ;)

I hope nobody actually poaches; and we act like men. The time I got dinged, I got dinged for money I didn't have. Makes one remember.

maggie

Stop, Maggie, Stop! your hurting our ears!!!....NO 84 I have never tried it or will ever try it...you can have it...tree shooter like you give good sportsmen like me and all the rest a bad name, BAD NAME. :)....(a little Bon Jovi for ya there... :)).....now, Contradict that rammy.....  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

wrestle84

Quote from: maggie on February 16, 2015, 05:43:15 AM
Stop, Maggie, Stop! your hurting our ears!!!....NO 84 I have never tried it or will ever try it...you can have it...tree shooter like you give good sportsmen like me and all the rest a bad name, BAD NAME. :)....(a little Bon Jovi for ya there... :)).....now, Contradict that rammy.....  :)

I think you give a bad name to everything your associated with. You are the laughingstock of the forum.

maggie

;) winning again....ya mean, Pouching stock don't ya?...keep up!...

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 16, 2015, 08:11:22 AM
;) winning again....ya mean, Pouching stock don't ya?...keep up!...

"winning again" ?

didn't you loose three times in a row recently?

maggie

bigG

Not too many 'possum poachers out there; but 'possum pouchers are  a dime a doz.

maggie

POACHING, can you use it in a sentence please, sure, Poaching, goat and 84 spent the day together Poaching.... Poaching... :)