Federal Court-wolf hunting ends now

Started by maggie, December 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Maybe what happens on the state level has an impact on the federal level.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on January 30, 2015, 06:28:26 AM

I didn't see anything that said a hunting season was the reason they were relisted. You seem to be stuck.

maggie

wow, simple as attaching a rider to a Budget bill....crazy.. ::)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Quote from: wrestle84 on January 30, 2015, 07:09:03 AM

I didn't see anything that said a hunting season was the reason they were relisted. You seem to be stuck.

If it's all the Feds, why would you even pursue any of it at the state level?

You seem stuck, there.

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on January 30, 2015, 10:15:31 AM
Quote from: wrestle84 on January 30, 2015, 07:09:03 AM

If it's all the Feds, why would you even pursue any of it at the state level?

You seem stuck, there.

Ummm, this is a federal legislation that is in the works, not state. No matter how many times you repeat it, you are still not right.

bigG

This is what our congressional folks are working on? That is a state problem? My God, I would hope we'd have have a little more to worry about than getting to hunt wolves. But, it's not about the whole constituency, but the constituency that got them elected.

I love the "scientific evidence" they provide in the article.

imnofish

Little Red Riding Hood has been doing a lot of lobbying down in Madison.   ;)   ....along with the three little pig farmers. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

wrestle84

Quote from: imnofish on January 30, 2015, 12:42:59 PM
Little Red Riding Hood has been doing a lot of lobbying down in Madison.   ;)   ....along with the three little pig farmers. 

So you think lobbying in Madison is the best way to get a law passed on the fed level? You must have taken BigG's poly sci class.

bigG

The elected officials in the article represent the state, right?

Keep posting Nugent articles with scant science.

wrestle84

Quote from: bigG on January 30, 2015, 01:59:50 PM
The elected officials in the article represent the state, right?

Keep posting Nugent articles with scant science.

Actually they represent a congressional district within their respective states. I'm not sure what you mean by Nugent articles. I didn't see anything about Nugent in there. Do you always make things up, or just this time?Keep trying, you'll get it right eventually.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

"By 2007, the recovery goal for the Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan wolf populations had not only been met but had nearly tripled, requiring delisting. By 2008, the recovery goal for the northern Rockies –  100 wolves and 10 breeding pairs in each of the three states (Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho) also had been exceeded by at least 300 percent."

Despite the scientific evidence, the Center for Biological Diversity and its allies got a court order blocking delisting.

No link to any other "science" but this blurb. Aaaalllll politics.

But, of all these pages, this is the first indication of any science to back your position. NRA science.

I'll take my weak poly sci class over your degree from Nugent U, any day.

I'll be waiting for the "chill out dude" from you. :)

We'd better act on this pressing matter; and right quick.  ::)

imnofish

Quote from: wrestle84 on January 31, 2015, 05:53:13 AM
Quote from: imnofish on January 31, 2015, 01:22:31 AM
Quote from: wrestle84 on January 30, 2015, 01:30:53 PM
Quote from: imnofish on January 30, 2015, 12:42:59 PM

So you think lobbying in Madison is the best way to get a law passed on the fed level? You must have taken BigG's poly sci class.

Chill out, dude...   https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0LEVvyAgsxUiUMAuRYnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTB0b2ZrZmU3BHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1lIUzAwMl8x?p=foghorn+leghorn+that%27s+a+joke+son+youtube&tnr=21&vid=732F16947B03FF35BF79732F16947B03FF35BF79&l=22&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DUN.608006699130357923%26pid%3D15.1&sigi=11rse08rc&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKTwnwbG9YLE&sigr=11buvco1e&tt=b&tit=Foghorn+Leghorn&sigt=10f7n00ob&back=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dfoghorn%2Bleghorn%2Bthat%2527s%2Ba%2Bjoke%2Bson%2Byou%2Btube%26ei%3DUTF-8%26hsimp%3Dyhs-001%26hspart%3Dmozilla&sigb=13ogn20rl&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

If someone just showed me how clueless I am, my best response would be "chill out dude" too.

It was "just a joke, son!"  I am not your enemy.  You need to lighten it up a bit and enjoy the company of your fellow wrestling community members.  Life is too short to waste on continued anger and aggression.