Blackman Place at state?

Started by Tuffel, February 19, 2014, 12:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuffel

i know Blackman has made it to state every year since freshmen year...but the prob is that he never came close to placing...is this the year he comes out of his closet and places top 6?!?!

imnofish

Are you talking about Mars Blackman?  I thought he was into basketball.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

HMsDad

Tuffel

i hope he does...he is the nicest kid you could ever meet...he deserves to take top three at the state terny..and no i ment Shane Blackman   ;) i take Blackman to take top 3 at state this year..and you can count on it!!!

The Last Ride

Quote from: Tuffel on February 19, 2014, 03:36:31 PM
i hope he does...he is the nicest kid you could ever meet...he deserves to take top three at the state terny..and no i ment Shane Blackman   ;) i take Blackman to take top 3 at state this year..and you can count on it!!!
As you know many things can happen at state. Most people I know from this side will be pulling for him. Seems like a good kid. First time I watched him this year was at Chippewa Regionals and he had little trouble. Sectional bracket looks like he will breeze.. One at a time though.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

boowrestle

Very tough wrestler,i think he has good chance at placing this year but top 3 might be a little high.
you can run but you cannot hide.

imnofish

No disrespect intended toward Mr. Blackman (the wrestler).  Sounds like a great kid and I wish him the best. 

Just kidding around.  Sometimes, I just can't help myself.  Here's the guy I was referring to; obviously, he will never make ti to state.   ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Blackmon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhHONpmlxPc
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

aarons23

I wouldn't count Shane out...that's what great about this time of year....so many are so sure and ready to crown champs and place winners...but there is always several kids that bring a surprise.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Tuffel

I also agree with you!!..Blackman is a great wrestler and a great kid overall..he deserves this and he wont take no for a answer for top 3