Hudson vs Menomonie

Started by Pheasant 1984, October 08, 2014, 08:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

December 18th! Mark it on your calender! Should be awesome! Came down to the last match last year!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

The Last Ride

Pheasant.... I'm sure you will be rooting for Hudson!!  :o
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Mustang Fan

Pheasant 1984

:P Looks like a Laurel and Hardy act going on here!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Pheasant 1984

Well, here it is! 4 days till the show down! Good tune up for the Marty Loy on Saturday!

The Last Ride

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on December 14, 2014, 11:39:29 AM
Well, here it is! 4 days till the show down! Good tune up for the Marty Loy on Saturday!

I heard Hudson had a kid from Russia move in and he is at 113..... :)...

– Yoda

HMsDad

Big kid too. Lost his birth certificate on the way over. Hairy back,24 inch pythons the whole 9 yards. :P :P

Pheasant 1984

Always interesting reading post here! Lol!

Paul Harvey

Holy Shocker Batman!  :o :o :o :o :o
What did Coach Hansen feed the Hudson kids last night??? ;D
And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

OldAbes72

Quote from: Paul Harvey on December 19, 2014, 08:10:12 AM
Holy Shocker Batman!  :o :o :o :o :o

Confidence, mental toughness, team pride, and grit! These kids have been fed that for 10 years.

The Last Ride

Quote from: OldAbes72 on December 19, 2014, 08:23:30 AM
Quote from: Paul Harvey on December 19, 2014, 08:10:12 AM
Holy Shocker Batman!  :o :o :o :o :o

Confidence, mental toughness, team pride, and grit! These kids have been fed that for 10 years.
I have to agree with this.. that last time Hudson knocked off a second ranked team is when they beat Wausau West to go to team state... Most people did not think this would happen... I'm glad the coaches had the kids thinking that they could and would win. These coaches are very good at trying to get the right matchups..

– Yoda

ThirdTimeACharm

Harvey Wallbanger... comes back to life! 

Say... HW... We also had a zebra (psst) Striper sighting as well... who appeared to have abandoned his forum ID in favor of joenlucy, but alas, after last night's events, he's back on the zebra train.

Nice to hear from you buddy, didn't see you in the house last night ;-)

Joenlucy

Anybody familiar with the movie Mommy Dearest? Specifically the scene where the daughter cannot leave the table until she eats the steak? Then she goes to bed and wakes up for breakfast only to see the plate of steak again? Well, sorry to say, my momma served me up a big old serving of crow and I couldn't get back in the forum till I ate every last bite,,, including the gizzard and heart. BigG, you ever had crow heart?

So, what a difference a week makes, what a difference a year makes. Hudson beat the Mustangs at the Loy. Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold... He who laughs last laughs best... And all those other sayings that say, let's see where we end up.