BRC/Dunn-St Croix Conference Tournament

Started by Pheasant 1984, February 01, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

Well, here we go! Let's get some predictions started. What team will win it and which grapplers do you favor?
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Street Glide

Being a MBC guy this tournament still is one of my favorite tournaments to follow.  This is one of the times of the year I wish I could be two places at once.  Combing these two conferences is awesome.  I wish the MBC would consider something of this format.
      This year is really going to be intense.  With SVE knocking off Men last night, Hudson directly in the mix, Boyscville always solid, RF bringing some quality kids, it really is going to be up for grabs.  IMO the best ticket in the area next Saturday.  No matter what happens, the fans are in for a treat.  Will be following closely on track.  Good luck to everyone, and Ride try to contain yourself,  or at least some of our Conorts.  ( Ebs )  ;D

Harris

My prediction is that it is going to be a meat grinder and a great tournament to watch.

The Last Ride

Perfect for all Divisions and all kids that need big matches heading into regionals, sectionals and Madison. Since they changed to this format it is a lot harder to become a 4 timer. I have to tip my hat to River Falls. They do a great job hosting and it is an outstanding place to watch wrestling.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Justin_Bystrom

Indeed,

We are extremely excited to pour everything into this huge weekend for our town and the larger wrestling fan base / community as well.  The awesome BR/DSC Tournament itself will be sandwiched with two other premier events.  We host our Middle School Tournament on Friday and our Super Youth Tournament (USA Sanctioned / Card) on Sunday, February 9.  In all, we'll have more than 100 different volunteers that help make this all happen. 

We work very hard to produce this premier tournament series and again look forward to the grind of our own kind.  I really hope to see many familiar faces and new ones as well.  Safe travels; we'll see everyone next weekend!

Tournament Page Details including BR/DSC: http://www.riverfallswrestling.org/tournaments

Gratitude

River Falls Wrestling Boosters, Inc.
Justin Bystrom, President
PO Box 432, River Falls, WI 54022

w www.riverfallswrestling.org
e jbystrom@riverfallswrestling.org
c 612.202.5764

Houndhead

Quote from: Street Glide on February 01, 2014, 05:07:32 PM
Being a MBC guy this tournament still is one of my favorite tournaments to follow.  This is one of the times of the year I wish I could be two places at once.  Combing these two conferences is awesome.  I wish the MBC would consider something of this format.
      This year is really going to be intense.  With SVE knocking off Men last night, Hudson directly in the mix, Boyscville always solid, RF bringing some quality kids, it really is going to be up for grabs.  IMO the best ticket in the area next Saturday.  No matter what happens, the fans are in for a treat.  Will be following closely on track.  Good luck to everyone, and Ride try to contain yourself,  or at least some of our Conorts.  ( Ebs )  ;D

I agree, I wish more conferences would do this. It seems many of the conference tournaments are just teams that will be at the same regionals the next week. I would also like to see regionals go away and do a super sectional.

Paul Harvey

Why not make the best mixed conference tournament even better? I would love to see the solid MBC be invited to this tournament. Talk about a "Meat Grinder"! Git-R-Done..... :o
And now you know........ the rest of the story........Good Day!

standup

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 01, 2014, 04:46:26 PM
Well, here we go! Let's get some predictions started. What team will win it and which grapplers do you favor?
You better get it started Pheasant. All it takes is an opinion to get everyone  talkin. Ahh what the heck, I"ll start. I'm not sure The mustangs have enough to pull it off this weekend. ;)  I need a couple more days to pick my wrestlers for each weight.

Mustang Fan

Quote from: standup on February 03, 2014, 07:34:03 PM
Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 01, 2014, 04:46:26 PM
You better get it started Pheasant. All it takes is an opinion to get everyone  talkin. Ahh what the heck, I"ll start. I'm not sure The mustangs have enough to pull it off this weekend. ;)  I need a couple more days to pick my wrestlers for each weight.

The Mustangs lose to SV/E by 3 and were going under the bus after being conference champs????  lol   I would not want to have to pick the champions at any weight. Whatever the admission price is to get in will be well worth it. Should see some great matches all day long!!

Big House

Even I can't predict the outcome of this one ...
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Pheasant 1984

I'm kind of partial to Menomonie for the win! I sure have my eye on the 106 pound division!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!