Frandsen Nationally Ranked

Started by mbcguy, January 08, 2014, 08:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcguy

Kind of thought this was coming, but now it's official.  Way to go Gable....all your hard work is paying off.

http://www.intermatwrestle.com/rankings/hs/160

mbcguy

Marko moves up to number 10.  Nice showing for the Middle Border.
http://www.intermatwrestle.com/rankings/hs/113

Street Glide

Congrats to the 3 Middle Border Guys!!!

rtstuff19

Congrats to 3 amazing young men!  Hard work pays off!!

NWIS1

"3 wrestlers from the MBC nationally recognized!!" I can remember when all of WI only had 1 or 2 nationally ranked kids.

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

badgerjohn

Quote from: NWIS1 on January 08, 2014, 12:39:08 PM
"3 wrestlers from the MBC nationally recognized!!" I can remember when all of WI only had 1 or 2 nationally ranked kids.

You must be older than dirt   ;)
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

Harris

FinalWord

Quote from: badgerjohn on January 08, 2014, 02:51:02 PM

You must be on the other end of the age spectrum. WI having nationally ranked wrestlers is relatively new. I know there have been several years in the past 25 with no one recognized at the national level. Plus most of the ranked wrestlers come from nationaly ranked teams. Lots of politics involved.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

littleguy301

Quote from: FinalWord on January 08, 2014, 05:45:48 PM
Quote from: badgerjohn on January 08, 2014, 02:51:02 PM

You must be on the other end of the age spectrum. WI having nationally ranked wrestlers is relatively new. I know there have been several years in the past 25 with no one recognized at the national level. Plus most of the ranked wrestlers come from nationaly ranked teams. Lots of politics involved.

Well I guess you have some politics in your bag of tricks then ;) ;D

Congrates to those wrestlers!!!!!!!!!!!! Impressive to say the least!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet