NR Beat Ells

Started by NWIS1, December 19, 2013, 08:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWIS

Ells has 5 wrestlers still alive. If they all win tonight then they BS champs.

couldhavebeen

Quote from: NWIS1 on December 20, 2013, 09:14:05 AM
I just grow tired of the unwarranted hype. They no longer get better at the end of the year as stated. 3 wrestlers that beat their LC opponents during the year lost to them at Team State. That is the opposite of improvement. After a 5th or 6th place at Bi-State then more people may agree with my analysis.
The dual vs Amery I see Smith, Conner, Marko, Benitez, Paulson, Newton and Gates winning with bonus points. 4 WBF.  
Man is that Ellsworth team overrated!!!! ;D

Street Glide

Hmmmmmm.....interesting, do I need to say anything...nope, Ellsworth team did that already.  Congrats to the Ellsworth team.

pantherphotoman

Quote from: Street Glide on December 28, 2013, 08:27:33 PM
Hmmmmmm.....interesting, do I need to say anything...nope, Ellsworth team did that already.  Congrats to the Ellsworth team.

Yes. We could do some talking. But The Team made everything loud and clear. Congratulations boys!

littleguy301

Quote from: pantherphotoman on December 28, 2013, 09:56:54 PM
Quote from: Street Glide on December 28, 2013, 08:27:33 PM

Yes. We could do some talking. But The Team made everything loud and clear. Congratulations boys!

Sorry but Ellsworth is average on their best day!!!!!!!!! NOT!

I have been saying this for some time now, this is one of the Ellsworth best team of all time!!!!!!! that is FESTER says so! ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

From what I am getting,,,,,,,,,NWIS is short for................
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

...Never While I'm Snoring?

...Not While I'm Salivating?

...No Way I'm Sure?

...Not Where I S_ _ _? 

The possibilities are endless!   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!