Packer vs Seahawks

Started by ramjet, January 13, 2015, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Quote from: easytopin on January 18, 2015, 05:24:55 PM
And Dom Capers in to save the day for Seattle. Two TD's inside 2 minutes when you close them down all day.....Reminds me of Packers vs Eagles and the famous 4th and 27 conversion.

You are full of crap if you think this is one is on Capers 14 points off special teams and if I remember correctly Capers only coaches defense and your post shows how little you know about football hope you are better at wrestling.......😄

ramjet

Heck of job by the Seahawks and Wilson to never give up ....... kept fighting and pulled off an incredible comeback win.

TomM

O-U-C-H .... This one is gonna' leave a mark....  ::)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

easytopin

Your'e right 3 td's allowed in four minutes is not the defenses fault.  Feel free to compare resumes anytime Ram

aarons23

Ram...just admit it..... Capers is not the guy to lead a defense to a Super Bowl.... when our offense was hot.... defense was fine.  When we needed the defense to step up...he failed us.  To much prevent...to early.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

ramjet

Quote from: aarons23 on January 18, 2015, 05:48:00 PM
Ram...just admit it..... Capers is not the guy to lead a defense to a Super Bowl.... when our offense was hot.... defense was fine.  When we needed the defense to step up...he failed us.  To much prevent...to early.

T-E-A-M remember that when you are on the sidenes screaming at one of kids football games it works the same way in the pros. Defense played a really good game  Special teams gave up as many TD. I,sited many reasons we lost and let's face it the Seahawks really battled back never gave up made huge plays to cap this win. Blaming Capers would be like blaming Bostick for loosing the game just not so. 60 minutes 22 guys and allot of bounces of the ball ironic Seattle kept it alive because of bounce ......... ha ha ha

easytopin

And you cannot give a free release when you are playing up coverage....the Colts challenged off the line constantly and it threw all deep timing off.

ramjet

Quote from: easytopin on January 18, 2015, 05:58:14 PM
And you cannot give a free release when you are playing up coverage....the Colts challenged off the line constantly and it threw all deep timing off.

Capers gave a free release well no wonder he sucks he trying to cover from the press box?  😄😄😄😄

easytopin

I will agree to disagree on this one...A coordinator and his philosophy however are judged on the last 3 minutes before half and last three minutes of game and of course any overtime situation.

We completely shut down on offense trying to play safe in 2nd half.  The last 4 minutes of this game however will be on a constant running reel and that's on the defense, which turned out to at least be an NFL record.

ramjet

Quote from: easytopin on January 18, 2015, 06:18:58 PM
I will agree to disagree on this one...A coordinator and his philosophy however are judged on the last 3 minutes before half and last three minutes of game and of course any overtime situation.

We completely shut down on offense trying to play safe in 2nd half.  The last 4 minutes of this game however will be on a constant running reel and that's on the defense, which turned out to at least be an NFL record.

Ultimately they are judged on all sorts of criteria some of not just focusing on the negative. How about the fact we were in game for 3/4 of the game that NOBODY gave us chance?

The coaches and players will have really long flight back and that poor Bostick will beat himself up over and over and over and over thinking about that muffed onside kick.

Why you have to look forward now this instant gratification society of ours is just ridiculous at times. We will be back Seattle will be further dismantled with FA and couches leaving the Pack will come out very well. NEXT YEAR !!

imnofish

Two great teams played and one of them found a way to win.  Kudos to them.  Kudos to the other team for playing a great game overall, despite a seriously impaired quarterback and too many fair weather fans.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ramjet

I a, actually really happy for Russle Wilson he was true,y emotional that is refreshing to see h eas one of the good guys in a very business oriented sport that the NFL

easytopin

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on January 18, 2015, 05:54:38 PM
Quote from: aarons23 on January 18, 2015, 05:48:00 PM
Ram...just admit it..... Capers is not the guy to lead a defense to a Super Bowl.... when our offense was hot.... defense was fine.  When we needed the defense to step up...he failed us.  To much prevent...to early.

T-E-A-M remember that when you are on the sidenes screaming at one of kids football games it works the same way in the pros. Defense played a really good game  Special teams gave up as many TD. I,sited many reasons we lost and let's face it the Seahawks really battled back never gave up made huge plays to cap this win. Blaming Capers would be like blaming Bostick for loosing the game just not so. 60 minutes 22 guys and allot of bounces of the ball ironic Seattle kept it alive because of bounce ......... ha ha ha

...and don't forget how Capers stopped the offense from scoring touchdowns, effectively forcing them to settle for field goals.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

easytopin

Offense did not do us any favors out there but they did provide a lead that only an NFL record could beat.  Just sayin