Bears vs Packers...

Started by The Last Ride, November 03, 2013, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

Flynn will be approached and signed if rodgers is out for significate amount of time,oh and by the way the defense was absolutly terrible tonight!!!!
oh and drivingforce please jump off the packers bandwagon and stay off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

The Last Ride

That last drive by the Bears was hard to take.. over 9 min and 18 plays...Need to get Clay and Perry back.. If Rodgers is out more then a couple of weeks we are in big trouble....
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

DrSnide

Quote from: boowrestle on November 04, 2013, 11:17:59 PM
Flynn will be approached and signed if rodgers is out for significate amount of time,oh and by the way the defense was absolutly terrible tonight!!!!
oh and drivingforce please jump off the packers bandwagon and stay off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you see what happens to that defense when the offense is that bad.  The defense is too thin right now and the offense had a lot of three and outs.  Hayward didn't look good tonight tackling. No pressure on the QB and no turnovers.  Needed a big play on defense and it never came. 
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

Drivingforce

Quote from: boowrestle on November 04, 2013, 11:17:59 PM
Why, because I'm right!! Stooge!

imnofish

Drivingforce, BOTH teams are currently 5-3.  Must be pretty darn good, considering how beat up they are.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Houndhead

The Packers defense didn't have the usual two interceptions from Cutler to help them out.

maggie

lol..why all the doom and gloom boys... ??? look at it like it was, we played Terrible, O line sucked, D line got absolute NO pressure, D backs played like high school kids, QB was out, as was our force on D along with a talented TE..AND WE STILL came within sec of winning the darn game!... ;)  I look at it a little different than most as you all know, we found out about a lot of young players last night, I would have loved to have been a mouse in that locker room and heard the conversation MCC must had with Lacy at halftime...WOW, did he ever come out and take over, he was really on a mission and took the team under his wing. that's not really typical of a rookie RB at all...he just made himself the Rookie Of The YR!   :) NO FRETS BOYS, we'll kick'em to heck and back on the 29th down there in Chi...as far as wishing for another QB, maybe instead  you better be wishing for a LINE that can hold a Defenders for over 1 sec! darn it!..Wallace was put into a fire, it's not his fault that he had NO TIME to throw the ball, and when he had the time, he did a good job, i thought MCC would have had him roll out a lot more than he did, heck, had the line given him the chance in those last 2 plays...who knows, the guy can toss a rock a 100 yds.. And against a worthless Bears D......seconds from a tie/win in that situation is pretty darn good if ya ask me...and after all, were still in first place in the NFC North...well tied... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

maggie

so true hound, as a matter of fact. i just finished a response to a lot of friends that stated how much i wanted him in there last night... ;)

The Last Ride

Tramon has dropped 2 interceptions in 2 straight games. Could not get to the QB..Nick Foles threw for 7 TD's last week.. With QB problem and the way the D is playing it will be a struggle. Maybe after a week of reps and knowing he is the starter will help Wallace.. With the running game we can try and keep it close.. But we need Clay and Perry back. We need come up with some creative blitz packages. The most alarming thing to me was that last drive at home, 18 plays.. over 9 min.. Our 4th quarter D has been bad this year. I know we were up big in some games but wow...

– Yoda

bigG

Good times to be a rasslin' fan.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

The Last Ride

Season does not start for a month    :o

– Yoda

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigoil

Rodgers played with a broken Foot finishing out a game for at least a quarter a few years back. He's been hit more than any other QB the past two seasons, yeah he's not tough.

maggie

just read Raji tweeted  " packer nation, we let you guys down last night, hang in there. we are going to get it together".. :)

maggie

was a great night to have had 0-7... ;)  it won 3 Qt!   :)