Our new RaiderGM is???

Started by Kjohnson, April 29, 2013, 10:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjohnson

Brotherofagoodwrestler: Matt Barkley USC QB Philadelphia 98th pick
Congrats to Brotherofagoodwrestlers - Last Man Standing

Ghetto: DT Jenkins from Georgia New Orleans 82 nd pick

bigG: I'm thinking Jenkins, though, if I had my druthers. New Orleans 82 nd pick

* Howavi: Allen WR  posted that the Packers would trade down. I think we should take Howavi off the list. San Diego 76th pick

Dad 2 5: Lacy Green Bay 61st pick

Todd: Monte Ball Denver 58th pick

Mike: Menelik Watson, OT Florida St Oakland 42nd pick

Kjohnson

* Howavi: Allen WR  posted that the Packers would trade down. I think we should take Howavi off the list. San Diego 76th pick

Howavi: not bad, right in the middle. Not bad when you stepped out and predicted a trade down. You just picked the wrong round.

I think TT is a better last drafter than a 1st day man. He also has a habit of drafting  multiple people at a position of need. years back 2 QB's in the same draft, one was Flynn, 2 left tackles in the 4th rd. I think he drafted to CB is the same draft a few years back.  2 RB this year, you get Lacey in the 2nd RD and lots of people have him as a 1st Rd and you still go after another RB .   Two WR at the end of the draft.

It is not unusual to go after multi. OL & DL but I still think he drafts more than one at the same position 

littleguy301

I only rip I have ever had on TT was I thought he drafted to few OL and DL. I noticed the past few years he has done that.

Also I could be complaining about just 1 draft.

I have been a firm believer that you need multi OL and DL drafted every years especially when you have a gold mine like Rogers in the backfield ;)

I like this years draft,,,,alot!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Drivingforce

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 29, 2013, 10:43:47 PM
I only rip I have ever had on TT was I thought he drafted to few OL and DL. I noticed the past few years he has done that.

Also I could be complaining about just 1 draft.

I have been a firm believer that you need multi OL and DL drafted every years especially when you have a gold mine like Rogers in the backfield ;)

I like this years draft,,,,alot!
That and linebackers, other than Matthews, none of ours can run. Based on all things, this may go down as TT's best overall draft. Getting both Lacy and Franklin is a coup!! If the OLmen drafted step up or get the others to step up, we should be good. What the Packers really need is a new trainer, these long term muscle pulls and "core" injuries are ridiculous. The Packers seem to sustain far more season ending type of injuries than most teams and much of it has to go back to what they do in the training room.

littleguy301

can we draft a guy that keeps the players healthy?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet