Who do you want the Pack to pick in the 2nd and 3rd round?

Started by The Last Ride, April 26, 2013, 07:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

Jmo,dont think they are going RB anytime soon,if they really thought they needed one they would of taken Lacy in the 1st rd,i think they are contenr with a healthy Benson(and will be cheap).? for everybody,anybody else find it odd that 1st 6 picks last year and 1st this year are defense,maybe TT isnt as good as some give credit for.Packers would be so much better if they had a dependable RB that could consistantly carry the rock.(they are going to regret not taking Lacy in 1st rd!!!!!!JMO.
you can run but you cannot hide.

DrSnide

Quote from: boowrestle on April 26, 2013, 02:58:48 PM
Jmo,dont think they are going RB anytime soon,if they really thought they needed one they would of taken Lacy in the 1st rd,i think they are contenr with a healthy Benson(and will be cheap).? for everybody,anybody else find it odd that 1st 6 picks last year and 1st this year are defense,maybe TT isnt as good as some give credit for.Packers would be so much better if they had a dependable RB that could consistantly carry the rock.(they are going to regret not taking Lacy in 1st rd!!!!!!JMO.

Doesn't Lacey have some injury history to him?  I wonder if after the last two years they're being more cautious about the injury thing. I also worry about drafting a running back who ran behind that simply incredible offensive line.   Heard Bradshaw got cleared physically now, wonder if his name will pop up again. 
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

Kjohnson

It will be interesting to see how this group of

Kjohnson

The packers have 7 picks (an extra 5th rd pick) I think. I would like to see them trade up and end up with 4 picks and get the guy they want. I really don

The Last Ride

I like Brandon Williams in the 3rd.... wow small school but played well at the senior bowl against top talent. 6'3 335. NT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_y7aBGs97c
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Kjohnson

Quote from: The Last Ride on April 26, 2013, 03:43:13 PM
I like Brandon Williams in the 3rd.... wow small school but played well at the senior bowl against top talent. 6'3 335. NT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_y7aBGs97c

Small school means you have good scouts, find that kid that can be a pro bowler from a DII or DIII

Kjohnson

The Last Ride

Quote from: Kjohnson on April 26, 2013, 05:14:49 PM
Do you take a player with a past drug problem?
That is a hard one for me because of the money spent on these kids.. but he could have no trouble in the past. then get a bunch of money and get into trouble after so nothing is for sure.. everyone deserves a chance... Honey Bear has tested positve about 10 times... not sure I would pick him..but a guy makes a mistake one time I would say yes..

– Yoda

Kjohnson

Marijuana  and alcohol are 2 drugs you as an employer have a handle on. Good or bad.  I would have a problem with other drugs, Not saying that it

DrSnide

Wow!!!!

Lacey to the Pack late in the 2nd after getting another pick in a trade down.  Could not envision a more perfect scenario for the 2nd round.
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

The Last Ride

Quote from: DrSnide on April 26, 2013, 07:40:12 PM
Wow!!!!

Lacey to the Pack late in the 2nd after getting another pick in a trade down.  Could not envision a more perfect scenario for the 2nd round.
You like it? I'm not sold on Lacey.. may be wrong... could have had Montee or Franklin.. we will see... why did he drop so far?

– Yoda

Houndhead

Wow!!!!

Good thing they didn't spend a 1st round pick on him. I think I still would have liked Jonathon Franklin instead. Time will tell.

The Last Ride

– Yoda

Todd

Wow!!!!

If Ball would have been there (I think he went to Denver 3 picks earlier) does Ted take Monte?
"This page intentionally left blank".

Houndhead

Quote from: Todd on April 26, 2013, 10:38:28 PM
Wow!!!!

If Ball would have been there (I think he went to Denver 3 picks earlier) does Ted take Monte?

No, if Ball was the guy they wanted, they wouldn't have traded picks.