Rounds 4-7 10 picks.

Started by The Last Ride, April 27, 2013, 06:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

littleguy301

I believe that the CB we drafted was picked to play SS.

I dont like articles like this, there just is NOT enough picks to go around and I like the idea of drafting 2 RB.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

The Last Ride

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 28, 2013, 07:36:52 PM

I dont like articles like this, there just is NOT enough picks to go around and I like the idea of drafting 2 RB.

littleguy... I just posted the link for the video that was in it... I agree I did not even really read the article. Just watched the video.. :)

– Yoda

littleguy301

Quote from: The Last Ride on April 28, 2013, 09:24:10 PM

littleguy... I just posted the link for the video that was in it... I agree I did not even really read the article. Just watched the video.. :)

I think that is cool you did that. I just dont like those guys that will never be happy. The Pack had a nice draft but these guys are clamoring over the fact we didnt draft a safety. If we would have drafted a safety these people would have complained that the Pack didnt draft more RB's. That is the downer.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

The Last Ride

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 29, 2013, 06:59:10 AM
Quote from: The Last Ride on April 28, 2013, 09:24:10 PM

I think that is cool you did that. I just dont like those guys that will never be happy. The Pack had a nice draft but these guys are clamoring over the fact we didnt draft a safety. If we would have drafted a safety these people would have complained that the Pack didnt draft more RB's. That is the downer.
yep.. and there are those that are saying that the Steelers passed on Lacy because of medical with his toe... Are we to belevie their doctors anymore than anyone else... I mean they drafted a kid from George in the first round who has Jarvis Jones who has spinal stenosis... so all theses people don't really know any of this for sure.. there is just a bunch of butt covering if you ask me....

– Yoda