Badgers off season action?

Started by leg turk, April 09, 2014, 09:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

I know the season just got over with, but I need some off season Badgers talk.   What is going on in the practice room right now, anything?   Is it now club related practices?  Also, what about any freestyle or greco tourneys going on this summer, do any Badgers do that?   

Coach B, anything you can tell us to keep us in the loop?

also, will there be a Badger Steak fry again this year?  I would like to get to this one if possible.

badgerjohn

Quote from: leg turk on April 09, 2014, 09:11:09 AM
I know the season just got over with, but I need some off season Badgers talk.   What is going on in the practice room right now, anything?   Is it now club related practices?  Also, what about any freestyle or greco tourneys going on this summer, do any Badgers do that?   

Coach B, anything you can tell us to keep us in the loop?

also, will there be a Badger Steak fry again this year?  I would like to get to this one if possible.

Badger Steak Fry = yes.

Small group (6-10) including Conner M and Coach Ruschell and Tyler Graff plan to wrestle in Vegas next week.
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

boowrestle

Any other Badgers going to wrestle at World team trials???Id guess that Jessie will be wrestling.
you can run but you cannot hide.

leg turk

TomM

I heard badgerjohn may be lacin' 'em up!
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

badgerjohn

Quote from: TomM on April 09, 2014, 03:34:10 PM
I heard badgerjohn may be lacin' 'em up!

you funny ..... if - IF - if i was to go to vegas I might lace up to a blackjack table or two  ;D
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

dad 2 5

This is what I heard about Vegas, not for sure - 10 guys including coaches going out. Could include Ruschell; Lubeck; Crone Robinson; Medbery; etc.

A good number of the guys are hanging around town for the summer. Some working on Free and Greco and some just staying with Fork. With the jr world team in town it should be good work for the whole team.