Water Quality That Frank Barone Would Be Proud Of

Started by imnofish, December 02, 2013, 01:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

You see much more political love for the big dairy operations than for the little guys (like everything else). They had to drain lake near me because it was so messed up from the run off. I don't think the mega farm suffered any consequences.

I notice the Amish can get away with spillin' their poop anywhere they want; but the DNR would be up my tail end if I just let 'er rip.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on December 02, 2013, 06:26:13 AM
You see much more political love for the big dairy operations than for the little guys (like everything else). They had to drain lake near me because it was so messed up from the run off. I don't think the mega farm suffered any consequences.

I notice the Amish can get away with spillin' their poop anywhere they want; but the DNR would be up my tail end if I just let 'er rip.

FYI, hangin' yer heinie over the side of the boat is considered bad form.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!