Freestyle State

Started by benaskren, May 05, 2024, 09:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaskren

Was it just me or was that venue WAY better than the dome?

Can the WWF host it there every year please.
Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

SP

Cost is way more I believe.
Anti-Inclusion Mafia

No One Cares

Quote from: benaskren on May 05, 2024, 09:54:47 PMWas it just me or was that venue WAY better than the dome?

Some rumblings they the owners may not fix the dome. Good riddance if the case. 

Fish

Quote from: benaskren on May 05, 2024, 09:54:47 PMWas it just me or was that venue WAY better than the dome?

I agree, it was way better than the Dells dome.

bulldog24

panther93

I did like the venue, but from what I was told it was thousands more to hold it there.  If it were close in costs it would make sense, but probably not for the added costs.

rankwizard

Agree. Put the product before the money. I don't think they are at a financial loss

MTA

If they do it there again one of two things must change;
1) Omit the steam/fog machines, there is simply no good ventilation for that in that facility, or
2) Have the people at the WWF responsible for that machine clean it out so it isn't just throwing vaporized mildew/mold in the air with no place to escape to.

Otherwise a fine venue.

benaskren

I agree.  Pass on the smoke machine, made the who one end of the building a little hazy

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

Gutwrench

Agree. Put the product before the money. I don't think they are at a financial loss
[/quote]

This actually made me lol.  I worked in healthcare administration for 20 years.  If anybody should "put the product before the money" it should be healthcare.  However I can tell you that was VERY rarely the case.  It's always about the money.