Big Ten Brackets - any idea when they will be posted?

Started by kenai77, March 03, 2016, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris

Quote from: hammen on March 06, 2016, 01:45:57 PM
Quote from: Harris on March 06, 2016, 01:38:01 PM
6 made it to the NCAA's.  Very scrappy performance by the Badgers.  I like to see them battling.  I think it will be something to build upon for next year.

Only 5. Heavyweight lost a qualifier spot because one of the guys who earned an AQ didn't compete. So that spot goes back into the wild card pool. Hopefully Brock can get one yet.

That sucks  >:( 

I have really enjoyed watching Brock compete this year considering he sat behind some great wrestlers for all those years.  It would be a shame to not make it after how hard he has worked.

Micah

I think the HWT WC would go to Stoll over Brock if he can wrestle.  Not sure if a MF would disqualify Stoll or not from a WC?

wrastle63

Who didn't compete that got an AQ? I was really excited for Horwath to have made it. Taylor seems to be hitting stride at the right time.

jets152

Isaac certainly seems to have his cousin figured out..
I would've had a chance in WISAA.

MarkK

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

jaguarwrestler

IMar almost got hosed.

Nice finish by Zeke, hard to believe he is 3-0 against him... too bad he would have him yet again to get to the finals... I mean only so many times you can beat a guy like Bo before he gets a win.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

hammen

Atta baby Zeke! So smart and patient with his attacks.

Quote from: wrastle63 on March 06, 2016, 03:51:39 PM
Who didn't compete that got an AQ? I was really excited for Horwath to have made it. Taylor seems to be hitting stride at the right time.

Dawson Peck, Maryland

whatever

While I would normally say the advantage goes to the guy who lost 3 close ones, it  doesn't look like Bo has a clue on how to get in on Zeke's legs.....
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

hammen

Unfortunately Crone is in a very tough spot to get a WC. Six guys who earned an AQ spot for their conference are also looking for a WC.

Ghetto

Quote from: Ghetto on March 05, 2016, 09:08:29 PM
Nolf is going to smash iMar. Nolf ripped iMar's Superman cape off and stomped on it. IMar hasn't been the same guy since.

Ok. When I'm wrong, I'm really wrong. IMar shook off whatever ailed him, and knocked off Nolf.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: Ghetto on March 06, 2016, 07:08:12 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on March 05, 2016, 09:08:29 PM
Nolf is going to smash iMar. Nolf ripped iMar's Superman cape off and stomped on it. IMar hasn't been the same guy since.

Ok. When I'm wrong, I'm really wrong. IMar shook off whatever ailed him, and knocked off Nolf.

great match, they really battled. IMar went after him a lot... could go the other way next time, those two are top dogs for sure.

bigoil

Quote from: whatever on March 06, 2016, 05:56:35 PM
While I would normally say the advantage goes to the guy who lost 3 close ones, it  doesn't look like Bo has a clue on how to get in on Zeke's legs.....

But I think I read that Bo is a lock in he next 100 matches between the two.

npope

Quote from: bigoil on March 06, 2016, 08:18:23 PM
Quote from: whatever on March 06, 2016, 05:56:35 PM

But I think I read that Bo is a lock in he next 100 matches between the two.

I think that as Micah saying that he would take Bo 100 out of 100 times...even after Zeke had beaten him 1 out of 1. But Micah is a bit of a tOSU homer so...
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: Micah on March 07, 2016, 06:53:33 AM
I am not a tOSU homer, I do like the better than Iowa or PSU though, I was just buying into the hype and the fact that Bo is huge for 165.  I was wrong, but just think of all the people that could have won $20 if they had a sack lol!!!  AF I still need to donate to your club get in touch with me.

he is huge for 165, Zeke must be a lot stronger than he looks. I said earlier in the year that if Bo was at 174 I think he has a title and moving down for the team didn't make sense as I claimed they basically had no shot of a team title. That was before they had Snyder back... and I will still say they basically have no shot at a team title. I think they will be 4th or 5th... and Bo gave up a title shot for that. If they wrestle 10 times Bo is bound to get a couple wins... and next one will be the 4th. I rather him break the streak in a dual and not at the NCAA