Badger Recruits at Fargo

Started by Wisconsin Wrestling Fan, July 18, 2013, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greco

Quote from: futurerichguy on July 19, 2013, 03:30:24 PM
Greco, its a 10 point tech in freestyle.  We were arguing for the same in greco, Greco.

Oh yeah, for some reason I keep thinking about greco.  :)

leg turk

Breske just teched his guy in the finals 10-0

I really hope Trevor is after this guy!

Live2Pin

Breske Teched his way through Greco and Freestyle and only gave up one point total between both styles ! Was named OW for FS and should have gotten it for Greco.

npope

Any word as to why the two current Badger recruits Robertson and Jiminez didn't participate at Fargo? Tired of wrestling?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Seth Liegel placed 8th and became a 2-time Junior All-American !!
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

Ghetto

Quote from: npope on July 20, 2013, 06:58:20 AM
Any word as to why the two current Badger recruits Robertson and Jiminez didn't participate at Fargo? Tired of wrestling?

Maybe they concentrated on the duals instead of Fargo. Idk
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

dad 2 5

the Robinson interview sure made it seem like "team" is a big deal to Robinson and IL team.

TBrandvold

I was with the Wisconsin Junior Freestyle as a coach.  It was an awesome week.  I was able to coach with Head Freestyle coach Kevin Black, Mesenbrink, Hansen and the other coaches.  Scott Kluever has put together a great system and staff for our athletes.  It was a valuable experience for me to get to see the guys work ethic, to work with them one on one and to be able to be in all the top kids in the states' corners throughout Fargo.

I can't comment on individual guys but we are so thrilled to have many of the state's top guys joining us next year and to have been able to build relationships with future Badgers.  We have some great young talent in our state!   

Ricky is currently taking classes at UW and training with us and was unable to miss that much school to wrestle at Fargo.  He has looked great in our room and is going to be way ahead of the curve by being here this summer!

Gutwrench

Quote from: TBrandvold on July 22, 2013, 08:24:01 AM
I was with the Wisconsin Junior Freestyle as a coach.  It was an awesome week.  I was able to coach with Head Freestyle coach Kevin Black, Mesenbrink, Hansen and the other coaches.  Scott Kluever has put together a great system and staff for our athletes.  It was a valuable experience for me to get to see the guys work ethic, to work with them one on one and to be able to be in all the top kids in the states' corners throughout Fargo.

I can't comment on individual guys but we are so thrilled to have many of the state's top guys joining us next year and to have been able to build relationships with future Badgers.  We have some great young talent in our state!   

Ricky is currently taking classes at UW and training with us and was unable to miss that much school to wrestle at Fargo.  He has looked great in our room and is going to be way ahead of the curve by being here this summer!

Nice!! 

jbnbo

Quote from: leg turk on July 19, 2013, 04:11:04 PM
Breske just teched his guy in the finals 10-0

I really hope Trevor is after this guy!

8)

cubfan

I thought I had read that Trevor told Beau's dad, don't worry, I'll drive Beau back to Hartford.  We have some catching up to do :)

Ghetto

No u didn't. Pretty sure that's not cool with the AA
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove